Prologue.

Prologue.

Dreams. We all dream. We all have dreams we want to accomplish. Some lucky ones get to live their dreams while some has to sacrifice theirs in order to fulfill the dreams planned for them by someone else.

We usually finish college and start hunting for jobs. The jobs we've been dreaming about. Our dream job. The sufferings we faced for four years in Highschool and the hard work for three years in college will be finally paid off.

But we don't usually end up with the work we love.

Winter Rodriguez, daughter of Zachary Rodriguez. Heiress to the multi billion company the Rodriguez Enterprise.

She graduated at the age of 20 and wants to pursue her dream but everything comes shattering down when her dad announce her to take over the company.

She has issues with trusting people and is downright stubborn like her father. A past that haunts her every day, she's kind and honest but the cruel world spares no one. Will she be spared?

***********************************

Enrique Facchinetti. Son of Mr. Pedro Facchinetti, owner of half of the estates in Italy and around the world and owner of the multi billion company The Facchinetti cooperation.

A past always change the person to who they are today and Enrique is one of the example.

He's cold and rude and doesn't respect anyone irrespective of their gender. He is feared by all and one of the most handsome bachelor that girls die for.

He's a player and is nicknamed as the Italian Ice man. Cruelty runs in his veins and nothing can stop him from getting what he wants.

No one dares to step their boundaries and talk to him with a dead wish. His arrogance and coldness set up an image he uses as a wall to protect his vulnerable side. But will he succeed in keeping it till the end?

************************************

What will happen when Winter is forced to stay at Enrique's house in Italy to learn about the ways to run a multi billion company. Will she be able to handle his arrogance? Or will he fall for her despite his promise to himself?

Learn about how this two people with two different past clash together. Will they end up falling for each other or damaging one another more?