Unexpected call

Unexpected call.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Enrique's majestically crafted handsome face. He looks like a baby, so soft and vulnerable when he's asleep. I couldn't help my itchy hand to stop itself from lightly touching his face.

A man who doesn't even take care of his skin has such a flawless skin is a wonder to me. His eyelashes are just too naturally perfect. His nose is as it's  carefully sculpted and his lips is as soft as it looks. The kiss we had last night flashed before my eyes and I could feel my cheeks burn.

As I was about to retreat my hand, his hand got hold of mine. Enrique opened his beautiful sleepy eyes and stared right at me. He kissed my hand and pulled me closer with his other hand and rest his chin on my head.

"Good morning wifey." His voice a little hoarse fell into my ears like sweet melody. "Aren't you such a tease so early in the morning, hmm?" He said as he kissed my forehead. " Not that I'm complaining." He chuckled.

"Who's your wife? I was just removing a piece of hair that was on your cheek." I muttered feeling embarrassed. " Isn't it too late for you to react to that, huh, wifey?" He chuckled kissing my neck softly and inhaling my scent?

"Hey! Are you a dog or something?" I cried out when he suddenly lick my collarbone. "Just for you." He said licking it again and biting it softly.

"Lemme go. We need to get up and get the day started." I tried pushing him off but he hold me tighter mumbling,"It's still too early. Besides, I'm the boss. Who dares complain about my tardiness."

"But I'm not!" I said struggling in his muscled arms. "Don't worry. Did you forget that you're not bound to the office rules?" He said looking at me with a smirk.

"Yet I can't be late. I need to learn as much as I can and as soon as possible." I tried struggling to get out of his hold again. "The more you move, the harder it'll be for me to let go." His warm breath fanned my ear making me blush red.

He suddenly move a little and my knee accidentally hit something. "Enrique.. what was that?" I said as I tried to position my leg but I accidentally hit the tent again. Enrique groaned as he bite my ear.

"Ah! Enrique!" I cried out. "You naughty little wife. Do you not want to get out from the bed today?" He said as he nibble on my neck.

Bed? What? I was confused. I don't know what this big bear was actually saying. Two pairs of eyes met, one filled with confusion and the other with helplessness.

"You'll be the death of me." Enrique sighed kissing my lips before I could say anything else. If I were given a word to describe this kiss, it will be hunger. He kissed me as if he wanted to swallow me whole. I kissed him back but I couldn't match his vigor.

He let go when I was almost about to pass out due to lack of oxygen. He hold my hand and made me touch the previous tent. "This my sweetheart, was caused by you. How are you going to take the responsibility?" He said in a sexy low voice.

It was then that my stupid dazed muddled head woke up fresh and clear. How was I not able to know to make out what it was before. Winter! How can you be so stupid! I tried to take back my hand but hold on to it tightly while his other hand securing my waist, without giving me chance to escape.

"Enrique.." I smiled awkwardly. "I was still muddled from the sleep so.." I continued."Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow. "Enrique.. good boy.. umm.. we should haha get up.."

Enrique kissed my cheeks and looked at me with his puppy eyes. He didn't say anything but I was somehow feeling guilty. "Baby.." he said softly. "It hurts."