What happen? You hungry?

So master Enrique has been continuously bullying me with the stupid works. I mean I came here to learn how to operate an office not to train to become a freaking assistant. All he does is order me around and that assistant of his is always throwing daggers at me like I took her last meal. What is wrong with this office's boss and PA?

After last night I don't think I can face him. I mean what the heck was I thinking? I was freaking massaging his head! Since when do I do massages? I'm going insane living with that devil. When will I finish my training and head back home?

But come to think of it, I did resolve to be kind to him. I don't know what the devil has possessed on me but I feel like he's kind of lonely. He looks so lost sometimes. Ha! No way, he's so cold that he won't feel any other emotions at all. Let me just peacefully do my work and ignore that lonely devil. Yes! That's what I should do.

A mail pops up on my computer screen. It's the lonely devil. Oh! Joy! Note the sarcasm. He wants me in his cabin immediately. See I told you, he really is training me to become a slave and not a boss. I hate him so much that I want to push him off a cliff.

Lazily I make my way to his cabin. I walk in without knocking. You ask me why? The devil hates it when I enter his cabin without knocking and I do what exactly the devil hates. He was sitting behind his desk, furiously typing in his laptop as always.

"What do you want?" I ask standing in front of his desk. "When will you ever learn to knock? Is it so hard to raise your knuckles and hit the fucking door?" He state coldly without looking away from his work.

"What crawled up your arse? Wait a minute! I forgot you are a stick in the mud." I grin making his cold blue eyes landing on mine. "Shut up you infuriating woman. I would've thrown you out of the country had it not been your father's request to look after you." His attention is now completely on me. Somehow I feel so happy for that.

What? Ugh! Never mind.

"Wow! You're doing a fine job so far." I answer sarcastically making him glare harder than before. He seriously has some glaring issues. "At least I'm not making you sleep with the dogs." He smirks. "Well dogs are way better company than you'll ever be." This time it was my turn to smirk while his falls.

"Take those papers and finish it by today. Unless you're done, you're not going home." He points to two Eiffel towers looking stacks of papers. "You're fucking kidding me right?" I gap at him. "Do you take me for someone who'll joke?" His face is void of any emotion but his eyes holds amusement. This devil is really enjoying it after all that I've done for him last night.

Not even a thank you. "Go now. Your presence is polluting my air." He shoos me away like some stray dog. "Fuck you!" I glare at him carrying the papers to my cabin. Before I fully exist, I hear him say "you wish." Ugh! I officially fucking hate him.

It's 11 in the night and I'm yet to finish. I'm hungry and sleepy. That devil will be on his bed sleeping peacefully by now. Is he a sadist by birth? After correcting the errors of the last paper, I rejoice. Having no strength left to do a victory dance, I head out of my cabin.

I'm afraid of dark. I'm afraid of empty office because you don't know what'll happen. I'm afraid to be alone in the dark. And all these three things are what I'm facing right now. I could see some faint light coming from the devil's cabin side.

Did he wait for me? Or was he still working? No matter what, it was good for me either way. This meant that I'm not alone. I dash towards his cabin and pushed the door open but I couldn't. I tried again but in vain.

I checked and it was locked. He forgot to switch off the fucking lights. Wasting no time I ran towards the stairs and rushed out of the office building in record time. I was out of breath by the time I got hold of a cab and reached home.