Payback Time (Part-2)

Not everything happens according to our plan. Sometimes we come across situations we never ever expected and some situations are so twisted, it's impossible to run away from.

My life so far in Italy was terrible except for today when I could sign a deal with my own effort. I have no objection against the teachings of the devil. His method indeed is infuriating but he makes me look at things in a very different perspective which not many has an eye for.

I got a note from the devil which contains the most beautiful confession letter every women in this world dream of.

Important meeting at 8 O'clock. Reach the hotel you've booked. Hayden will receive you.

Don't be late or...

                    -E. F

Definitely a threat note. Don't be late or what? Seriously, who does he think I am? His secretary? Sometimes I wish I could just kill him, revive him and kill him again and continue the process until I'm satisfied.

My one peaceful and happy day went down to drain. Maybe I am not worthy of being happy. With a heavy sigh, I put on my makeup and I did put my best effort because that was what I was doing before I got this note. To leave it half finished will be terrifying.

Slipping into my heels, I grabbed my purse and went down. As it was written on the note, Hayden was waiting for me.

"Please get inside Miss Rodriguez. " I went inside the car and he dropped me at the appointed place. Why is there a meeting at this hour, I thought.

I walked in and a waitress guided me to the Devil. He was sitting there looking sinisterly sexy. Cut the crap! Winter! Shoot! What am I saying? I saw him in this work suit this morning but he didn't look like how he's looking right now.

Maybe it's the sleeves that has been rolled up that shows those drooling arms or there's no tie and his hair is messy compared to this morning. He doesn't have his coat on obviously and he looks more relaxed.

I know I'm thinking too much. Sigh! What is happening to me. To think of devil in such manner. How unacceptable. He is my enemy and my goal is to retrieve the knowledge of my enemy and go back to my home sweet home.

I sat facing him and he just stared at me. Suddenly he smirked. "Were you planning to go somewhere?" How did he know I was planning to leave somewhere. I was about to question when the waiter came and poured wine in our glasses.

After he left, I started shooting daggers at the devil. If only those daggers were real. "Where is the client?" I whisper shout. "Client?" He questioned back taking a sip from the glass.

"You said there was an important meeting!" I was literally losing my shit. Stay classy. You aren't here to scare these people around you. He smirked placing the glass on the table. "I didn't know you'll fall for this."

Somebody please hold me back because I'm just one second away from attacking this bastard in front of me. "What the fuck!" I slammed my hand on the table, creating beautiful noise making all the heads turn towards us.

I smiled at them apologetically. "Miss Rodriguez please calm down. This isn't your home where you'll act like a wild animal." The Lord is testing me tonight. I'm sorry but one more and I'll forget all my damn manners and shred him to pieces.

"You're enjoying this so much aren't you?" I sneered at him to which he gave me a sly smile. This man really knows how to get deep inside my nerve. I was about to get up and leave when the food arrived.

I didn't order anything but the dish served in front of me was mouthwatering. "I ordered it. Eat." Was all he said to me. If only looks could kill, he'll be six ft under right now. I sigh heavily and decided to bury my face on the delicious looking food in front of me and completely forget the Devil.