I need to fix this.

I need to fix this.

It took me some hours to prepare the dishes. It was already 7 by the time I showered and changed. I was wondering why Enrique was taking so long to return. I don't wanna call him all the time and disturb him. My ringtone snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Enrique. Before I could say anything he spoke first. "Winter? I'm so sorry. The meeting just got over, I'll rush back now." he said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, take your time. I'll be waiting." I laughed. "Alright. I'll see you soon. Bye." he said and hung up. I checked if everything was placed properly again. Couple of minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there he was, smiling like an idiot with a huge bouquet of red roses.

He held my waist and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. He handed me the flowers and we walked to the kitchen together. He was surprised to see all the dishes on the table. "You made all these?" he asked with wide eyes. "Yeah I did." I answered proudly.

"I'm impressed." he grinned and pulled a chair out for me to sit. I sat and took the seat next to mine. I served him the food and took my share out too. The expression he wore while eating was enough to tell me how much he enjoyed the food.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." I didn't know I said it out loud until he answered, "You're very forgetful." and laughed. I laughed along with him shrugging it off. He decided to help me clean the table and went back up to take a shower and change.

Everything in this house seemed so peaceful that for a moment I thought it was all a dream. And if it really was, I'm thankful I got to live this beautiful moment. Never knew seeing Enrique smile or laugh will bring me so much joy. Seeing him without his frowns, expressionless face or his cold aura makes me happy.

I never knew I would find peace in another person again. After all these years, I believed that I will never be fixed. That I cannot love a person ever. That my chance of being happy with another person was zero to none. I know we started off with a curve side but maybe that's the reason why we know why we should cherish each other more.

I want to live in this moment for a little bit longer. I want the time to freeze so that I can take in all the emotions that I'm feeling right now. Maybe growing up makes you feel more or maybe I'm just being too dramatic but either way I'm happy to care.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my inner monologue. I opened the door and there he was standing devilishly handsome even in his casual clothes. "Did I woke you up?" he asked. "Not at all." I answered.

"Great." he smiled cheerfully and invited himself inside my room. I was lost for words. He's been smiling a lot today. Not that I'm complaining but I'm just not used to seeing this expression on him quite often.

"You know it's rude to enter a lady's room quite this late Mr. Facchinetti." I sighed dramatically. "A lady? Where? I see no lady in this room." he smirked making himself comfortable on the bed. My bed!

"Har har.. " I glared at him. "I need to sleep so leave." I shot him a fake smile tried pulling him up from my bed. "Sleep then. I'll be here as long as I want." he said laying down on the bed.

"No way. Don't you have any manners? Come on now, how can you sleep in my bed. Get up!" I said huffing.

"This is my house and this room is a part of my house so technically this bed belongs to me. Hence, this is mine to begin with so I can sleep here if I want to. " He smirked yet again. "And I want to." he continued.

"Enrique!!" I whined. "You have work tomorrow as well and I need to go for work too so please." I gave him my best pouty look though I might be looking like a mud fish gasping for air.