Only you!

Only you!

"You're just a useless piece of trash! No one loves you. He used you to get back to me." She spat looking at me disgusted.

Never have I thought a day like this would occur in my life where I'd be hated by everyone who loved me and respected me.

"Look at her. She thinks that just because she's rich she can get everything." One girl whispered while the rest sneered at me.

"That whore has some nerve to show herself" another girl spat.

I couldn't take it anymore. I've been enduring it but it's just too much. Why? Why did it have to be me?

Please stop this please!! I'm tired listening to all this.. Please make it stop..

My head was hurting like as if I was hit by a ton of bricks. I opened my eyes but regretted immediately since the light was too bright so I shut my eyes the moment I opened it and slowly opened it adjusting the brightness.

I wanted to sit up but my whole body was aching and my head was pounding unmercifully. My throat was dry and sore. What happened to me?

I slowly sat up on the bed wincing while I tried to tilt my head to the left. I looked around and found that I was in my room but the real question is how I got here?

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. The nightmare is back! Oh joy! *note the sarcasm* I haven't had them for months all thanks to my candies.

There was a knock on the door and the doorknob twisted revealing the person behind it. It was none other than Camarilla. She gave me a small smile and rushed towards me when her eyes met mine.

"Are you alright dear? Shall I call the doctor? Why are you sitting? You should lie down and rest!" She spoke her voice laced with concern.

"Wa-water.." I croaked hurting my throat in the process.

She handed me a glass of water and gulped down in one go. My throat felt better and I felt more hydrated. I asked for another glass and my voice was back to normal after my fourth glass.

"What happened to me?" I stared at her for answers.

She looked anywhere but mine and after what felt like centuries she replied. "After the scene in the umm kitchen you didn't came down for breakfast so I came to your room to call you. I knocked a lot of times but you didn't reply and I got worried so I walked in but only to find you laying unconscious on the floor." She looked me with concern in her eyes.