Heiress (Part-2)

Heiress (Part-2)

His gaze is really intimidating. I wonder how can he keep up with the straight face every single second.

"Your bags are in the room. Take the stairs and walk to the left. The middle room is yours" he spoke in a very business like tone as always and walked out of the house without even looking back once.

Why would he? My annoying voice came again.

Yeah whatever. I sighed and walked up towards the direction he told me and found my room.

I walked in and switched on the lights. Saying the room is beautiful would be an understatement. It was breathtaking. The walls were painted purple and ocean green and blue. The ceiling was black and beautiful stars were painted all over with glow paint. A king size bed on the middle of the room with two recliners and a coffee table. There was a huge shelf on the corner and a walk in closet. It had a bathroom attached to the room.

I walked inside the bathroom and it was made very professionally. It was green in color and the tiles were painted like forest which makes it more attractive.

I sighed feeling content with the beauty around me and walk back inside the room. I found my luggage near the door. I took it and started unpacking it. After I was done unpacking and arranging, I walked inside the bathroom to take a warm relaxing shower.

After what seemed like centuries though it was only half an hour I walked out wrapping myself with a blue fluffy towel. I walked into the closet and put on my Victoria's secret black lacy panties and bra. I put on my favorite purple PJ and got comfortable under the covers.

The ceiling was mesmerizing and I couldn't stop admiring it. A person so cold and shut out, having such great taste is something beyond my belief.

I miss mum, dad and Summer already. How am I suppose to live alone in this mansion with that iceman? I got up and took out two pills and swallowed it with a glass of water.

I laid down and kept admiring the ceiling until sleep took over me.

Next morning:

I woke up when my alarm went off. I got up and checked the time. 4 in the morning, my usual time. I got down from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my needs, brushed my teeth and cleaned my drool stained face. I put on my track pants, a black tee and my running shoes. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail.

I walked out to the garden and started jogging. Damn! This guy is loaded. His mansion is massive. I strolled around for an hour and got back inside seeking a little help from the security guards.

As I always do back in NY, I started cleaning and dusting the whole place. Heck! Living alone makes you built habits without making you realize it.

After I was done, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I took out ingredients for making pancakes. I mixed the platter and soon enough the smell of pancakes were filling the room.

I fried some bacons and eggs and brewed some coffee. While I was setting up the table there was some noise coming from the front door. I walked out of the kitchen only to meet up with a lady. She looked like she was in her late 50's. She had brown short hair and a little chubby with glasses sticking down on her nose.

"You must be Miss. Rodriguez." She grinned and hugged me.

"I'm sorry but you are?" I stared at her confused when she pulled back.

"I'm Camarilla Armino. Nanny and housekeeper of Mr. Enrique Facchinetti." She smiled gently.

"Oh! That explains it." I smiled sheepishly. "I'm Winter Rodriguez but please call me Winter. Miss. Rodriguez sounds so old to be honest" I scrunched my nose.