Playtime's over.

I'm late! Freaking late. I had to walk three blocks before I could get myself a cab and I was stuck in the traffic for God knows how long! I finally reached the office 30 mins late. I secretly snuck into my cabin praying the devil hasn't notice anything yet.

Not long before the phone on my desk rings. I bet you 100 dollars, it's the devil. "Facchinetti Cooperation. How may I help you?" I spoke in my professional tone. "You finally made it. I thought you'd be home hiding somewhere. " Came the devil's mocking voice.

"Well I ain't like some rich spoiled brat that plays with people's emotions for self amusement. " I scowled. "As much as it's time consuming talking to you, since you were 30 mins late... Come to office for your end of the deal and bring a coffee for me on your way. " He abruptly hung the call.

What the hell is his problem? Why am I the one that has to deal with him? Can't he freaking leave me alone? It's all because of that stupid decision I made.
**********
Yesterday:

So I kind of made myself into a desperate heroin that is secretly chasing the villains for some secret agent work but just minus the secret agent minus heroin minus the villain and it's how it is.

I don't know why I'm following the devil. To finally have the upper hand? Questions my mind. Sometimes she's way too smart. And now I'm talking to myself. Anyway since I'm already here, why not trespass a little yeah? I mean I could pass that guard.

He has no clue that I got in. Haha! I can actually become a secret agent instead of an entrepreneur. Off topic. Again! So the devil and that beautiful woman got up to the seventh floor and I had to take the second elevator. I reached after them and I saw them walking inside a room.

That was it. A dead end. They went inside the room and locked the door and I was hiding like an idiot behind a plant. So much for an upper hand. Came the voice I was eagerly waiting.  Note the sarcasm. With a heavy sigh I walked back to the elevator to go back. At the gate I got a message which was rare because I hardly get messages,  especially at this hour.

I checked my cell and the message was from an unknown number.
Where do you think you're going Miss Rodriguez?

What the heck! Who the hell is this? Is this a prank.?
Who's this?

After five mins my cell beeped again.
Your worst nightmare.

Is this person crazy? Pfft. Who says this these days anyway? But seriously, who is this idiot?
We aren't shooting an 80s movie.. Stop being so dramatic. You're embarrassing yourself.

It didn't even take a minute before I got another message.
Shut up!
Wow! This person must be really upset. I don't really care though. Then another messaged followed.
Don't try to act smart. You're going to pay for this Miss. Rodriguez.

How did this person know my name? Well surname but whatever.
Who the hell are you? This isn't funny anymore!

Not funny? It just started getting funny Miss. Rodriguez. You know it's a crime to follow someone without their knowledge.

What? What did this person just said? What? Follow? Omg! Is this the devil? How did he know? Are you kidding me? I'm starting to get a mini heart attack. I looked around but I saw no one. I ran away from that apartment, caught a cab and drove home directly.

Running away Miss. Rodriguez? Get ready for some serious punishment. Good day.

I can literally hear him laughing like a real devil. Wait! He really is a real devil. Ugh! This devil.. How did he find out? He never turned back even once. How?