Happy Halloween 🎃

"Can you please put that bowl on the table to your right?" Winter said while fixing the fake skeleton near the door.

"Wifey~ why are we wasting such a perfect evening with others? I just want to be with you alone." Enrique whined placing the bowl at the said place.

"Don't you let others hear what you just said." Winter rolled her eyes and entered the kitchen to check on the pumpkin cake she was baking.

"This is not fair you know. I was waiting for this day with so much preparation that I pushed back all my schedules just for us." Enrique followed behind complaining like a little child.

Winter turned around and place a small kiss on Enrique's cheek. "We can spend some alone time later at night."

"Wifey.." he sighed. "Fine. But you need to give me more than that to hold back." He smirked and circled his hands around her waist.

"Enrique! We don't have time." Winter squeezed his nose lightly.

"It depends on you wifey. The earlier you give me the faster we can finish the work." He chuckled.

Winter sighed lightly and covered Enrique's eyes with her hand. Enrique obediently stayed still though he preferred looking at his wife but he can't push his luck too much.

Winter was blushing red as she leaned forward to close the nonexistent space between them and lightly pecked his lips. She was caught off-guard when Enrique caught hold of her head delicately and kissed her deeply.

Their tongues danced with the other's
rhythm. Enrique pushed even more as though he just couldn't get enough of her. He was like a thirsty man that finally a source of living, holding desperately just incase it disappears the next second.

Winter was kissed until she almost fell unconscious. Enrique let go but he never had enough. He believes that he'll never have enough of her in this lifetime. Winter glared at him as her cheeks tinted with shades of red.

Enrique chuckled and hugged her tightly. He breathe her scent in and let of out a content sigh. "I love you so much Wifey. Let's forever stay as ghost even after death and never reincarnate."

Winter was not really angry at him to begin with but she just couldn't catch up with this hungry human hugging her right now. She was amused with what he just said and giggled. "I love you too Enrique. We can as whatever you want us to be. I'll always accompany you."

Enrique chuckled and kissed her again. "Only you can make me burst with happiness from within."

Soon all the arrangements for the party was done and the food and cake was done. Their cosy nest was now looking like a lair for all kinds of supernatural and mythical creatures.

Enrique and Winter was dress as Gomez and Morticia Addams. Enrique didn't like celebrating all these as he find it a hassle but in order to please his wife, he had to agree. He was opposed to dressing up as anything but himself so the last option was to be dressed as the Addams couple.

They didn't invite many people to the party. It was a small party with close family and friends. The guest started appearing as the time approached. Barbara was dressed in a stereotypical office worker outfit. Josh and Simon was dressed as Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

"Winter!! Oooo.. Girlfriend! Look at you. You looking smoking hot." Barbara grinned lowering her circle glasses followed by a whistle. Winter rolled her eyes and stared at her. "You're the one who made me dress up and you came here like this?"

"What? This is my costume. I'm dressed as my worst nightmare." She exasperated. Winter was stupified." Barbs.. are you for real?"

"Yes." She answered solemnly. "Wow Mrs. Addams.. look at you." Said Josh walking up to them with Simon tailing behind.

"Dumb and Dumber." Barbs smirked. Josh glared at her and respond," it's Tweedledee and Tweedledum okay."

"It's the same baby." She chuckled. Winter giggled along with her. Simon sighed looking defeated. "I was against this but Josh forced me to wear this. I had my Inuyasha costume ready."

" Hey! You can't betray me like that." Josh complained. Simon just rolled his eyes. He came dressed as an egg anyway so what's the use of arguing back with an idiot.

Winter left them to enjoy and went to look for Enrique. Enrique was busy talking to a doctor?

She approached them and it was none other than Franco. "Someone looks like a spice latte." Franco grinned looking at Winter. Enrique gave him a murderous glare but Franco being Franco didn't care.

Winter smiled helplessly observing them. "What are you supposed to be? Doctor? Mad scientist of some apocalyptic era?"

"See! She gets it!" Franco grinned wider looking smug. Enrique frowned looking at Winter with wounded puppy eyes. Winter was confused as heck.

They didn't explain or Enrique didn't give a chance to explain and dragged Winter away from the evil eyes of Franco.

"Pup? Is everything okay?" Winter asked holding his cheeks on each sides. "Just stay with me the entire time. Don't leave my side." He said kissing her lips.

"It's safe here." She smiled reassuring him. "No. You look exceptionally beautiful today. As much as I'm proud to show you off, I can't trust the hungry looks of those wolves outside." He grumble.

Winter didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Shouldn't I be wary of you the most?"

"I'm your husband. You can't be wary of me." He hugged me nuzzling at the crook of my neck. "Eek! Enrique! Control." Winter squeak.

"I'm almost at my limit baby." He groaned kissing her.

All the guest arrived, Enrique's parents were also there. Winter's parents came along as well. Summer was dressed as a witch. Winter's parents were dressed as Vampires and Enrique's parents were dressed as mages.

The party lasted till midnight. They played several games including the courage test. Guest rooms were prepared for those who were staying back. Both their families went back to stay at Enrique's family's main house.

Winter showered and got on the bed exhausted. Enrique showered quickly and jumped on the bed hugging his beloved.

"Wifey.. we finally have the time to ourselves." Enrique smiled kissing her neck.

"Hmm we do." Winter smiled letting him hold her as he wished. She was pleased with how he mingled with everyone and managed today.

Enrique kissed her temple, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her chin and slowly came to her lips. Their kiss started slow and sweet and then it turned hot and wild. Winter took the lead for the first half and then Enrique took over making a hot mess.

Both were gasping for breath as they stared at eachother with love and satisfaction. "I love you wifey."

He nibbled at her neck leaving a beautiful red mark. "I love you too husband."

Enrique pulled her closer leaving no space between them and kissed her forehead. He was holding his whole world in his arm, what more could he ask for except for this bliss to never disappear.
*****************

Hey lovelies! Here's an extra Halloween chapter for y'all to enjoy. This doesn't follow the original story. The original chapter will be updated soon.

My chapter draft was not saved 🥺 so I have to do it all over again. Anyway, stay safe and healthy.

Stay indoors and take care! I love you! 💜