Heiress. (Part-1)

Heiress. (Part-1)

"The flight to Italy will land in 10 minutes, please......" The pilot announced as I woke up from my short nap.

Ten minutes and my two months of fun gone to waste. I'm currently flying to Italy with my dad to his best mate's house in order for me to learn how to run our company after taking my father's place.

He's helping me live our dream. Well....his dream not mine but heck! I don't have an option.

~~Flashback~~

"Winter Rodriguez." Dad spoke in his authoritative voice.

Oh-uh.. Something is going to happen. Dad uses this done only when he's dead serious. "Yes dad." I placed my knives and forks down and look up at him.

"What are your future ahead?" He speaks looking at me with his hard yet warm brown eyes.

"Umm.. I..actually wanted to.." Before I could finish he interrupts me.

"You are going to be the heiress to the Rodriguez Enterprise." He cuts the chicken into halves and munches on it.

"Dad..I actually wanted to.." He interrupts me again. Oh the joy! Note the sarcasm.

"It was not a question Winter. You are going to take over the company and no further argument. Period." Dad spoke in a professional business tone as he took a sip of his favorite wine.

"But dad.. Mum say something" I plead mum with my eyes and she smiled. I'm sure mum will help me, she always side me.

"Winter honey.. You're dad's right. It's time you take responsibilities." She smiled sweetly at me. Mum! Not even you!!