Devil and toys.

"...Baby you look perfect tonight." Eros sung strumming the guitar giving a lopsided smile.

"Your voice never fails my imagination." Winter sighed dreamily. She placed two cups of cold coffee on the round glass table and sat on the bed near him. 

"Il mio amore come closer. You know I don't like even a small distance between us." Eros whined placing the guitar on the side of the bed and locking their fingers.

"So baby pull me closer.. " Winter sings raising her eyebrows playfully. Eros smirks making a blush creep out on her face.

He pulls her towards him gently and makes her sit on his lap. "Sarai la morte di me" Eros whispers making Winter hide her face at the crook of his  neck.

"Is my baby feeling shy?" Eros teases her making her blush more than she ever was. "What does that sentence means bear?" Winter ask playing with his fingers.

"Why were you blushing when I said that line Princess?" Eros laughs. Little did he know that Winter find him very sexy when he speaks in Italian and that was the reason which made her blush. But she wasn't telling him that anytime soon.

"Thinking something naughty baby?" Eros whispers in her ears making her blush more than she ever could. "No bear." She denies playfully slapping his muscled arm.

Winter always thinks that for a highschool boy, his physique was out of the world. He could easily be passed off as a model. "Did a fly just hit me?" Eros laughs making her raise an eyebrow at him.

"Joking my Princess." Eros kisses her nose and temple. Winter smiles, warmth gushing over her body. She knows they were just highschool kids with a bigger, problematic future ahead of them but this beautiful moments they were sharing was all she could ever ask for.

She smiles brightly with love and adoration at the man holding her, flashing his million dollar smile. "I hope the time pass by slowly so I could savor these moments with you." Winter says placing her head on his chest.

Eros takes time admiring the beauty in front of him. He always thanks the God above for blessing him with such a beautiful soul. He still couldn't fully accept the fact that such an innocent and gorgeous woman inside out is the love of his life.

"Sarai la morte di me" Eros kisses her nose, her cheeks, her temple and finally catch hold of her juicy soft red lips and kisses her pouring all the emotions he was feeling. The kiss was so overwhelming for Winter and she felt like she would melt in his mouth anytime soon.

Lack of oxygen makes them break the kiss off. Eros holds her face gently, their nose touching each other and staring at each other with so much love and passion while breathing heavily.

Winter blushes feeling the intensity of his gaze on her and looks down to hide her blush. "No my princess.." Eros smiles placing his hand under her chin and raising her chin up. "Never hide this beautiful breathtaking face from me." He speaks genuinely kissing the tip of her nose.

"The coffee bear!" Winter exclaims looking nervously at the table. "It must be cold by now." She announces. "It is cold already my princess. Remember you made cold coffee?" He laughs making her blush bright shades of red.

"It was cold wasn't it?" She laughs handing it to Eros. They talk and laugh drinking the cold sweetness. Time flew by without them noticing as usual. "Can I get a kiss before I leave my princess?" Eros smirks advancing towards her.

Winter was standing at the door returning back from the kitchen. "You got enough for today." she laughs as a small blush makes its way to her cheeks.

"Just one kiss I promise." Eros pouts making her laugh. He stands closer to her and pulls her by her waist and without a warning his lips finds a way to hers igniting fireworks around them. It turned out to be a full session of making out.

As they part the kiss, Eros leads out a childish smile and says, "You'll be the death of me." Winter smiles in content.
"So will you." she whispers.
*******
Winter's pov:

The alarm clock rings waking me up from a dream I so cherished once. What a bad start to my day. Maybe it's because of what happened yesterday that my mind is playing tricks with me even in my sleep.

Grudgingly I woke up and had a long shower. Today I really don't care if I'm late, if I have to face the devil's wrath or his insults. I'm in no mood. Just come at me, I'm all open. Just one dream and it's effecting my day already. Just fucking great!

I had no mood for breakfast but food is something I cannot avoid on the watch of Cama. I got myself dressed in a white blouse and peach skirt with nude heels. Yes I don't care how I look today and the weather is too hot.

My hair was up in a bun with some strains falling down on my face and a little bit of makeup... I was good to go. I grab my handbag and walked down to the kitchen. The moment I entered the kitchen, I was welcomed by Cama's warm smile and delicious fruit pie and the one and only devil.

Yes! I agree I said I don't care if I have to face him blah blah blah... I take it all back. I don't want to see him. Heaving a deep sigh I sat four chairs away from the devil. Cama placed the pie and coffee on the table. "good morning sunshine. You look beautiful. " she said kissing my forehead. "Good morning Cama." I smiled lightly.

Till now the devil didn't said anything neither did he raised his head from the paper. This can't be so bad after all. I slowed savored the goodness when I felt a very strong feeling of bring stared at. I stopped eating and slowly looked towards my right.

The devil was staring at me as though I've stole his favorite toy. Pfft! Devil and toys. Anyway he doesn't look so pleased. "what?" was all I could manage to voice out. He flashed a smile. Not those million dollar smile that'll make girls swoon and fantasize. It was pure evil.

"Enjoy it Miss Rodriguez. You'll be thankful for the breakfast you're having today." I stared at him with confusion. "what do you mean?"

He gave the most sadistic smile that literally made me feel chills down my spine. "you'll know it soon what I mean." He drank the coffee in one go and stood up fixing his watch. "10 mins Miss Rodriguez. 10 mins to finish your breakfast and reach the office. One second late and double the work load." He smirks that makes me want to pull his hair off and smash his face with the plate in front of me.

He walks out with a satisfied look making me rile up in anger. This is all happening because of the decision I made yesterday. Why? Just why couldn't I shut up! "hang in there dear." Cama smile apologetically. "thank you Cama." I sigh stuffing the pie, almost choking and gulping the coffee.

I ran out to check if the devil has left but he was standing outside talking on the cellphone. Did he actually wait for me? No no. It can't be. He cuts the call and faces me. "you're done." he more like states it. His tone was hard as always but there was amusement laced with it.

"You actually waited for me?" I raised an eyebrow staring suspiciously at him. He smirks opening the door of the driver's seat. He is going to drive today. How unusual. "You've got only five mins Miss Rodriguez." He gets inside the car, ignites it and drives off.

I just stared at the back of the car until it disappeared from my side. Then realization hit me. "The nerve of that devil! Ugh!" I checked the time and I had only three mins to spare. "Curse you devil!" I scream in frustration and ran out of the mansion to get a cab, hoping for a miracle to reach the office in three mins.
**********

Hello lovelies. I'm sorry I don't update on time. 🙇 I'm trying to update as early as possible but my schedule is just too packed. I can't help it.

Here's a new chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it. Press the Star if you enjoyed it and comment down below on how did you find the story so far.

I didn't post the continuation of the last chapter. I'll do that in the next update. Please bear with me and thank you so much for supporting and all the love. ❤❤❤

Until next time. Stay safe.