For us.

For us.

This morning I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Not gonna lie, but I've never felt this way since I don't know. I wouldn't mind waking up this man right here embracing me tightly with his arms. It feels safe here.

Wiggling out of his embrace was a tough cookie but your girl could do. After taking a shower, I changed into the clothes that he kept to dry. When I stepped outside of the bathroom, he was still sleeping like a baby. Memories of last danced inside my mind and I could feel happiness but also fear at the very back of it. But I decided not to dwell much on it and focus on the happiness in front of me.

I stood up next to him and called him out hoping it'll wake him but he didn't. So I bent down and shook him gently just to see if he wakes up. Don't judge me, I ain't great at waking people up. I sighed and decided to let him rest for a little longer. As I was about to leave, he pulled me on the bed beside him which resulted me to let out a shriek and he caged me with his muscular arms and legs.

"You were awake all these times?" I asked in disbelief. And here I was struggling to wake up...well if that's what a struggle means. "That's not how you wake people." he smiled. I could feel it. "I'm not good at it." I pouted. "A kiss can wake me up anywhere, anytime." he said hugging me tighter. "Too tight." I said. "Kiss by anyone?" I continued. "Just you. Only you." His morning voice is so hot, all my insides are melting.

"What are you? Sleeping beauty? Snow white?" I giggled making him frown. "I'm your evil stepmother." he smirked. "You don't deserve a kiss then." I said embracing the warmth emitting from his body. "I won't let you go until you give me a kiss." he said caging me even tighter in his embrace.

"Mr. Facchinetti! We have to return to the office. You have plenty of work in your plate. Wake up!" I huffed. "Secretary can handle that." he answered simply. "Not unless that secretary of yours have no idea what to do and when." I grumbled. "Is someone jealous?" he teased. "Jealous my ass. I'll be more than thankful if she'll do her job. But a certain person pushed all the workload upon me while they were busy doing tango." I rolled my eyes.

I could feel a kiss on my neck. "I'm so sorry Winter." his warm breath tickled my skin. "I'm not really proud of the person I was when we first met but trust me, I'll reflect on it. I'll be a better man for you." he said nuzzling his nose on my neck. "That tickles." I giggled which of course encouraged him to do more. "Let's do our best." I smiled cupping his face. "For you and me. For us."

"For us." he repeated and kissed me slowly and gently. I can never get used to this feeling. The way he guides my lips and the feelings he convey which he cannot say out loud. I couldn't ask for more.

We left after he had a final talk with the owner. "Winter? Take a day off. I'll finish an important work and return back. You take some rest." he said kissing my forehead. I blushed liking this new feeling.

"Okay. Be careful and don't over work. " I smiled. He gave me a final kiss on the lips and went off. I went up, took a shower again. Don't ask, I just love taking shower. I plugged my laptop and decided to do some work. I was halfway done with my work when I got a call from dad. "Papa? Is everything alright?" I asked. Don't get me wrong, I do get calls from him but it's been so long I've last talked to him.

"Can't I just call my daughter?" he sighed. "Papa!" I laughed. "It's nothing like that. Of course you can call your daughter whenever." I could hear his laughter on the other side of the phone. "How are you doing sweetheart? Are you learning well? Is everything going well?" he questioned.

If he asked me that some weeks ago, I would've break down and ask him to fly me back home but now I'm really glad. I finally found someone that makes me happy and I wanna feel this feeling that I've lost completely over the years, a little longer. "Yes papa. Everything is going well. I'm learning a lot of stuffs, you need not worry. Enrique is really good at this." I assured him.

"Are you sure? Last time someone really couldn't wait to return home." he teased. I never mentioned him about wanting to return home, or did I? "Everything is alright now papa." I gave out an awkward laugh. "Okay darling. There isn't much days left for you to return anyway so learn as much as you can but don't stress out and try to have fun okay?" he said excitement lacing the word return.

I felt a small pang on my heart when I heard him getting all excited for my return. I wanna go home but I don't want to leave Enrique as well. "Yes papa." I answered. "Okay then, I'll call you again soon. I have a meeting to attend to. I love you sweetheart." he said which warmth my heart. "Bye papa. I love you too." I hung up the call.

Talking to dad made me realize how much I missed everyone back home. I sighed and got up to make myself a cup of coffee. Maybe I should make dinner and surprise that big bear. I decided to make some korean dish and so I changed and made myself presentable for the outside world and took a trip down the grocery shop.

Surprisingly there's a grocery store just some blocks away from the house where we get good ingredients for korean dishes. "The only ingredient left is to get the seaweed." I mumbled to myself. I could feel a presence behind me. Someone tapped me from behind and I turned around to meet with a wall, well it's a human wall to be precise.

I looked up to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Franco. I haven't seen him since forever. "Hi there Winter." he smirked. What's with these men and smirks? I hold back myself from rolling my eyes. "Franco? What's up?" I smiled. "I didn't know you love grocery shopping too."

Franco smirked. "I was just passing by but I saw a familiar figure and decided to surprise her." he answered. "I see." I smiled awkwardly. "I see you're making korean dish tonight." he said looking at my cart. "Yeah. I thought I'll try making it. It's been a while." I smiled getting the seaweed which I didn't notice before.

"I miss korean food." he said staring at the seaweed on my hand. I laughed. He looks like a big baby. "That's no way to laugh at someone's misery." he pouted. "Oh so that's a misery for you?" I raised an eyebrow. "If I can't eat the food I want to, it's definitely a misery for me." he sighed. I laughed at him again.

"Well you can always order. Aren't you wealthy enough to afford korean dish?" I smirked. Yes, I'm getting infected too. Save me. "It doesn't appeal my taste buds." he answered. "If only someone who's making korean dish as dinner tonight would be kind enough to invite me." he whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

I rolled my eyes. "If you wanna eat, why don't you just say so?" I sighed walking ahead to get ice cream. "I can?" he asked standing in front of me with sparkling eyes. "Of course you can." I chuckled. "Besides I owe you for helping me last time." I said taking out Vanilla and pistachio flavored ice creams.

"I'll see you tonight then. I got to go now. Bye Belle." he smirked walking away. What was that? I shrugged and went to check out. I realized Enrique was not really fond of Franco, only when I reached the doorstep. Oh well! I'm sure he'll understand. Hopefully.

**************
Hello lovelies.. Before you complain, I had exams so yeah, I couldn't update. I'm so sorry. 🙇🏻

Anyway, a short chapter for y'all as an apology. Hope y'all enjoyed reading it. I'll be back soon.. I'm just having a writer's block at the moment.

P. S. I wrote papa instead of dad because I call my dad "papa" and it kinda of became my habit. I'm too lazy to change it, so I'll do it when I proofread it.

Until next time. I 💜 y'all so much. Always remember to stay safe and stay beautiful as always.💜