Drinking Already?

Drinking Already?

I woke up feeling more refreshed than ever. The rays of the sun was still smiling brightly and the sky was as clear as the mirror of my window. Everything around here is sparkling clean.

I got up and walked inside the bathroom and took a long shower. I put on a pair of black lace VS underwear and matching bra. I slipped into a little above the knee length peach colored mid thigh skirt with a black braided belt and white off shoulder lace top. Then I blow dried my hair and put into an elegant bun leaving some loose curly strains.

I slipped on a pair of nude wedge and put on my star shaped diamond necklace and my charm bracelet. I applied some mascara and red lipstick. I grabbed my jacket and purse and walked down the living room.

Camarilla was busy baking cookies when I entered the kitchen. "Cama I'm leaving for a while. I'll be back soon yeah?" I smiled as she turned around and frown. "You should rest dear."

"I'll be fine besides it's only 1 past 3." I assured her. She sighed and nod her head. I hugged her and stole one cookie from the tray and walked out of the mansion. I called a cab and settled myself comfortably.

"Where to miss?" The lean and a little bald driver asked. He looked like he was somewhat in his late 30's. "To Facchinetti Corps please." I smiled as I rolled down the window and admired the view. Some minutes later, we arrived at the said destination.

I paid him and walked out. The building was gigantic and beautiful. It was more beautiful than the skyscrapers in NY city. I walked in straight towards the receptionist. "Excuse me?" I called out the receptionist who was furiously typing something.

"Yes? How may I help you?" She smiled fixing her glasses that was at the tip of her nose. "I came here to meet Enrique Facchinetti." "Oh! Do you have an appointment?" She started typing again.

"No, I don't." I shrugged. I don't need appointments to see that devil. "I'm sorry miss.." "Winter." I replied. "Miss Winter but without an appointment you can't meet him." She smiled apologetically.

I really don't blame her. I mean she's just doing her job. "Is he free right now?" I asked sighing. "It's his lunch break." She replied looking through the computer.

"Thank you very much. I presume his cabin is on the top floor?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yes." She nod her head. "Okay. Thanks for your help." I waved at her walking towards the lift. "It's my duty." She waved back.

I got into the lift and slowly it started to fill in. People working there gave a curious glances but I pretend like I'm the only one inside. One by one, everyone started to get off and I was left alone again. I reached the top floor and walked out of the lift.

There was a receptionist sitting there. She had blonde hair and looked somewhat in her early 40's. "Hi there. Is Enrique in his cabin?" I smiled as she returned the smile. "Hello there. Yes, he is inside but he's not available at the moment." She had bags under her eyes and looked really tired like the receptionist on the ground floor.

"I really need to see him though." I frowned. "Do you have an appointment?" She asked. "No, I don't." I replied. "You really need an appointment to meet him. He's a busy man." She said typing something. "Shall I make an appointment?" She asked.

"No. I'll just meet him now." I said walking towards his cabin. "No miss wait, you just can't go in like that." Her eyes widen and she looked too panicked. "He knows me don't worry and don't call and inform him I'm here okay?" I wanted to see his surprised furious face.

"But.." She started but I cut her off. "Trust me okay?" I assured her and she nod, too tired to continue the argument. I smiled and walked towards his cabin. I grabbed the tinted glass door knob and pushed it open. There was no one inside the room so I walked in.