Man child.

The whole ride home was awfully quite. Enrique was silent the whole way and I was thinking of ways to lighten his mood. After reaching his place, he got out. I was nervous but I know he'll understand since I did nothing wrong. I was about to get out when he opened my side of the door for me. I smiled and thanked him. We walked in and he sighed as he took a seat.

I stood near him anxiously. He looked at me with tired eyes and held his hand out. I stared back at him in confusion. "Come here wifey." he said. I obediently stood in front of him and he made me sit on his lap. "Was I so mean to you?" he said softly. I could hear the sadness in his voice. "We were both mean to eachother. It's not just you neither is it just me." I answered. "But that was because we didn't knew much about eachother but now we're trying, aren't we?" I smiled trying to lighten his mood.

"Yes!" he answered with a faint smile. "And this time nothing will go wrong." he continued. "Of course! We have each other now." I said cupping his cheeks. He kissed me and smiled. "I'm so sorry my wife." he said as he held me tightly. "Promise me one thing love." he added. "What is it?" I questioned. "Promise me you'll stay away from Franco." he answered in a serious tone. "Why?" I asked. "He's not a good person." he said playing with my hair.

"I owe him a lunch or dinner at least for helping me last time. Can I repay that back? After that I'll stay away as you say. I just don't like taking favors and not returning it. " I plead. "You can be with me the whole time." I added quickly when I saw his expression change. "Just deliver it to him." he said. I might not understand what rivalry is held between the two but I can't act halfheartedly when I'm actually doing it to show my gratitude for helping me out.

"Enrique." I called out. "hmm.. " he answered playing with my hair. "I know there must be a reason why you don't want me to meet Franco but please understand. I'm doing this not because I want to built a relationship of some sort but just want to sincerely thank a fellow worker for helping me when I was in a tough situation." he sighed as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"Okay. This is the first and last." he said kissing my cheeks. "Okay. Thank you!" I smiled brightly while hugging him. "I want to spoil you by granting all your wishes but at the same time keep you hidden from the sights of men." he whined planting soft kisses on my neck.

I giggled like a naive highschool girl on her first date doing the dirty for the first time. I covered my mouth with my hands abruptly. "ppfft.." he tried holding back his laughter. I blushed hiding my crimson flushed face with my hands. "I didn't know you could act cute as well." he teased ruffling my hair.

I got up from his lap feeling embarrassed. "I'm... I'm going to sleep now." as soon as I said that I rushed up to my room. I could hear soft laughter filling the room I left behind. A laid down on the bed as I admired the chandelier above me. Unknowingly my lips curved upwards, my heart was beating excitedly and I believe my eyes would be sparkling like the gems if I faced myself in front of the mirror right now.

I don't know how long I was immersed in my thoughts, I was distracted by the knocks at my door. "Wifey?" his deep yet soothing voice called out from the other side of the door. Since when did his voice became soothing? I wonder. "Are you asleep?" he called out again.

"Ah! No. Wait a minute." I answered rushing up to the door and unlocking it. When did I lock the door? Since when I have become so absent minded. I mentally cursed myself for not being alert these days. "Come in." I said welcoming him.

He pushed a cart inside along with him which contained food and wine. " You haven't eaten yet. How can you sleep without dinning?" he smiled setting the food on the table. I sat down as he sat down beside me and cut the steak for me. "let me feed you."

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I said as I chewed on the meat he fed me. "Only if you feed me too." he smirked. "Well you won't starve if you skip dinner for tonight." I flashed an innocent smile as I went for another bite. He let out a sigh crossing his arms around his chest and pouting like a little boy.

I pretend to ignore him and enjoy the food placed in front of me. He sighed louder staring right at me. I held back a smile and poured myself a glass of water. I gulped it down feeling satisfied. "My wifey is so heartless." he whined leaning at me.

I giggled at his childish behavior. "Okay.. I'll feed this poor baby boy." he smiled as he happily chew on the meat I fed him. We proceed to feed each other until we were full.

"I'll go take a shower. You should head back to sleep." I said clearing the table. "We can shower together to save time and water." he pulled me by my waist as my back touched his hard chest and whispered seductively. I could feel my face burning bright. I calmed my heart down and turned around to face him.

"We can do more than a quick shower." I did my best to sound as seductive as possible while I traced my finger over his hard chest and fumbling with his shirt button. He groaned as he held my wrist. "You're playing a dangerous game wifey."

I smirked as I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down to my height. "Am I Mr. Facchinetti?" I made sure I moaned while mentioning his last name. I placed a trail of butterfly kisses starting from his earlobe and tracing down his beautifully sculpted jawline to his neck. His faced twisted in an expression I've never seen but I was sure it wasn't something malicious.

"Wifey! I'm at my limit." he gasped and groaned at the same time. Wow! The Devil can do that too? I was amused for a moment. I cupped his face as he held my waist and pulled me closer. There was no space, not even for the air to pass between us. I could see traces of sweat forming on his forehead and glistening down like the morning dew.

I placed a soft kiss on his nose and went dangerously close towards his lips. Our lips brushed lightly and before he could do anything, I pushed him away from me and ran to the washroom. I locked the door and laughed when I heard him groan loudly and complain that I did him dirty.

A satisfying smirk graced my lips and I took a relaxing bath. When I came out he wasn't there. I dried my hair and went to bed feeling relaxed and victorious.
********
I left for work earlier than Enrique today because I had to deal with some new clients. It was, according to him, another step to me achieving my goal. We didn't see eachother the whole day because he had a very tight schedule and so did I.

To be honest after what I did last night, I'm thankful not seeing him. I'm sure he didn't like what I did and he won't easily let me off. Thinking about it now makes me shiver for some unknown reason.

It was already evening when I finished my last task for the day. There was a knock at my door and the man I've been happy to avoid walked in. "Wifey! Are you done?" he smiled towering me. "Uh.. Yes?" I answered awkwardly.

"Let's go out. I want to take you somewhere." he said holding my hand and leading the way out. We got inside the car. He wasn't driving today instead it was his personal driver Morris. "Where are we going?"

"To pay back the debt you feel you own. " he answered nonchalantly. We reached the destination and it was none other than hotel owned by the Facchinetti. "why are we here?" I questioned as he held me by my waist and walked us in.

"You'll know soon wifey." he smirked. His eyes were twinkling for some reason. The manager greeted us and led us to our table. I could see a person already occupying our table. As we got closer, the person was Franco. I stared at Enrique in confusion.

"What's going on?" Franco asked. Enrique pulled out the chair for me and helped me settle down. Then he sat down and requested the waiter to bring out the best wine and off the menu special dishes.

"Is everything okay?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "You called me here for dinner?" Franco questioned in surprised. Guess he didn't know why he is here either huh?

"My wifey owe you a dinner for helping her last time. So this is the dinner she's paying you back. Now you guys don't owe each other anything anymore." he declared proudly like a child declaring his victory over something.

Franco looked very confused. I knew him agreeing to my demand was too easy. I pretty much guessed the situation but I can't deny this cute side of his. What should I do with this man child. Looking at his proud face, I let out a small chuckle.
*********

Hello lovelies. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Take care loves! I 💜 y'all!