Chapter 5

I believed all of your dreams, adoration....
You took my heart and my keys and my patience...
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration...

~~Work~RIHANNA
_____________________________________________________________________

Al amin's P.O.V

Its been thirty minutes since Ruqayyah came to the parlor and she was seriously disturbing me with her phone call.

I knew she was doing it purposely.

I picked the tv remote and added the volume to which she abruptly looked at me, annoyance evident on her face.

Yeahh! Satisfied...

As i sip on my drink, she stood and picked the remote "I believe Allah has blessed you with eyes and you can witness what I'm doing, manners please"

I stood up too and we were now standing very close to each other, just some inches away.

"Hi kid, its nice seeing you again" I uttered, emphasizing on the word 'kid' knowing she would definitely be annoyed.

She pointed her index finger at me "Don't ever call me that again, ever again"

I raised my left eyebrow "Oh really kid?"

She was going to drop her hand when she mistakenly pushed the cup i was holding and all the drink poured on my clothes.

Shit!! Not again... Great really really great

I looked at my stained clothes and then to her, she was laughing really hard that tears started well up in her eyes.

"My bad, dirty boy" She said in between her laughter.

I gripped her left arm very tight "What the hell was that? are you out of your mind?..i ... You... whatt.." I stopped, at a loss for words.

"I'm very sorry please it hurts please it hurts" She said her voice cracking. I realized my grip was tight so I let go.

"When you do something like this next time you will regret it..."

I expected something like 'I'm sorry I won't do it again' or 'I'm sorry I shouldn't have done such a thing to you' but she stuck out her tongue at me "Dirty boy, you better go clean up okay?"

Ya Allah!!

She hurriedly ran out of the parlor, laughing hard.

My clothes were stained and i haven't even finished my food, not that I was that hungry but but ya husna won't feel good when she comes back to see an untouched food.

I took my phone to call her, now should i say 'I have to leave right now coz that crazy sister of yours poured a drink all over my clothes?'

No!!!! that would sound absolutely stupid and senseless....!

I picked the phone, i'd just say what comes first in my mind, but then I realized....