Chapter 33

Billy👆🏾☝🏾️👆🏾☝🏾

Al amin's P.O.V

I smiled down at her, towering her 5'5 petite figure. She reciprocated, dimples winking out, before she poked me in the ribs "Why are you looking at me like that?" Came her angelic voice.

I stared at her beautiful face for some seconds before i shrugged "Now, is it a crime to look at my beautiful wife? I thought I could stare at her for the whole day if i want?" I spread out my arms to demonstrate 'the whole day'.

She rolled her eyes which made her even more cuter "Habibi..." She grinned, pulled me down with her and placed her head on my shoulder "You can habibi, I'm all yours, aren't i?"

I smiled affectionately, my love for her sprouting by each second "You are, my love!"

"Squee!" She squealed blissfully pinching my cheeks "I swear You're so cute"

"Hey! Stop it" I held her hands in mine "And Stop calling that, I'm not a kitten" I scolded.

She pouted and crossed her hands over her chest "Believe it or not, you're cute"

I sighed, knowing she wouldn't give up easily. So, i came up with an idea. "I tell you what, why don't we walk out for a stroll? since we've nothing to do"

She leaned back in the couch and pulled me back "Its not a bad idea but i think mine would be more awesome" 

"Okay..." I faced her "What do you have in mind?

"Lets play something on your ps4" She suggested gleefully.

"Nooo" I disagreed vehemently "You broke my pad last week and I'm very sure you'll do the same if i win again"

"Please habibi" She batted her eyelashes sweetly at me. Now, It was totally impossible to say no.

"You have to be an angel and promise me you won't break anything"

"I promise" She grinned widely.

"Alright let's play MK" I grinned back.

"Yayy" She plastered a peck on my cheek.

She picked Kitana as her player while i settled with Scorpion.

"OMG" She shrilled "I wonnnnnn" She started jumping up and down, elated. She was actually in a twitter because she won.

"Yes, i pitied you so i let you win" I smirked.

Her happy face suddenly dropped "No" She whined "I won because kitana is always better than scorpion"

"You wish!"

She threw a pillow at me "I won because i always play better than you"

"Yes of course thats why you won last week" I said sarcastically. She stuck out her tongue "Whatever"

She came back to her previous position and intertwined her fingers with mine. "Habibi" She called lovingly.

"Hmmm?"