EPILOGUE

Chapter dedicated to all my fans and supporters who supported me and my book. Plus this crazy sister of mine Aseeyah1234 Juju on-(with ghunna) the beat😂😂😂😂😂😂 you guys wouldn't want to know what happened to her😂 if only she could allow me tell you this hilarious story.

Sha i love you guys to bits❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yasmee's room was a total mess as can of sodas, foods, plates and cups carelessly littered the soft furry blue carpet. Today, Yasmee's kayan lefe were brought by faruq's female relatives. She, some of her relatives and friends were just back from Aunty saudat's house and met the house totally rowdy and disheveled. The wedding was already fixed and it'd be in the next four months in shaa Allah. 

Chatter was continuously going around the room as some of the girls open, admire and snap the contents in the dozen boxes brought by the groom-to-be's family while some just laid or sat on the bed either talking or using their phones. One of them was Ruqayyah, she was lazily laying and silently listening to the ceaseless girls' prattles.  

She'd been feeling really sleepy in spite of the long morning sleep and the three hours nap she took at Aunty saudat's. In addition to that, she'd been feeling nauseous whenever she eats or smells something since yesterday's morning. Al amin suggested they should go to the hospital, so the doctor could check up on her but she refused and stated that it might be malaria and she'd already took some pills.

Her phone started ringing and she lazily reached for it. Her dull face immediately lit up when she saw the caller ID.

"Wifey!" Came his soft charming voice.

She smiled "Habiby I missed you so much"

"I missed you more and more, Should i come pick you up? I know there are a lot of people in the house and they're definitely disturbing you, you should've stayed at home"

"You shouldn't bother really, i know you're also tired since you just got back from work"

"Are you sure? Because I know all of those aunties can be a pain in the neck"

She chuckled lightly "Chill out, I'm fine, okay?... Have you eaten?"

"Yes me and faruq ate in a restaurant on our way back from work.. I hope you've eaten too or should i call yasmeen to bring you some food?"

"No please, allow the poor bride, she's been really edgy, she needs to rest"

She could hear his sigh through the phone before he spoke "Alright just make sure you eat and call me whenever you miss me"

She laughed "Sure in shaa Allah"

"I love you so much"

"I love you more" She said and hung up.

She continued to listen to the girls who were now teasing and laughing at Yasmeen before Ya sakina poked her head around the door and signaled for her to come.