Chapter 29

Uncle hameed!! BURNNNN!

Dedicated to:

Fauxeyy Vindictive__ AmirahJulde Aseeyah1234

💚💙💚

"Come on Rukky, push them back push them, don't let that tears fall" Ameela said, annoying me even more.

I closed my eyes, trying to gush back my tears "Ameela just leave me alone, that dumbo tailor hasn't finished sewing my clothes. That means i have nothing to wear for eid tomorrow" I buried my face in my hand, my blood boiling up in anger.

"Please chill, he promised to finish it today"

"How many tailors have made that kind of promise? i just hope he fulfills it" I murmured.

Today was the 29th day of Ramadan, masha Allah and Tomorrow would be Eid el fitr in sha Allah. We came back to Kano the next day after mama and baba left. Ameela decided to follow me since it was only once she did her Eid there, besides it would be great fun to have her around. Today, after we woke up, hajia mama asked us to go and buy somethings that labara hadn't bought the other day for the eid food preparations. The day was quite sunny and hunger was literally killing me. After we bought anything needed, we dropped in to the tailor's. But that niggah wasn't done with any of my clothes to which i got really pissed. I couldn't imagine myself in my room, under my puff, wearing my jimjams throughout the Eid day while people are out there having fun and whatnot. I really can't stand doing my Eid without my kayan sallah. I would probably go batty. That tailor should better fulfill his promise! Or else i'd haunt him is his dreams and squeeze his head and stab his eyes with Mileena's sharp knifes. He better do!

"The kitchen needs our attention, shall we?" Ameela spoke rubbing her palms together.

"Yeah we shall" I said wearily and followed her out of the room.

After spending 2 and half hours in the kitchen, baking some chocolate and velvet cupcakes; and frying cin cin, we finally went back to my room, tired out.

I jumped on my bed and sighed. Soon, i drifted into a deep slumber.

👑👑

"Mtsww danAllah ruqayyah change this channel, hakanan kawai ni banga amfanin bata lokaci kallon wa innan fina finan ba na turawa (I don't know why you people waste your time watching all these American movies) please change it to sunnah tv" Hajia mama ranted, removing her spectacles and keeping them on the coffee table.

I quietly and peacefully changed it to what she asked for. I was in no mood for hajia mama's endless rant and that tailor still hasn't called or brought my clothes which was the reason why i was still quiet and moody, it was already 8pm.

"Salamu alaikum" Ameela's voice interrupted my thoughts. Me and hajia mama answered before she walked inside and settled beside me. We totally forgot to buy the whip cream to put on the cupcakes, so she and laraba decided to quickly go and buy it.

"Welcome har kin dawo?" Hajia mama asked.

Ameela nodded "Yes hajia mama, but the bakery has already closed ma, we had to go to jifatu"