Bonus chapter

For those of you who wants to see my face!☺

And..... Surprise! surprise! Surprise!💋💋

Wallahi i missed you guys like dieeee nake gaya maku, so I decided to give you a bonus chappiel. Yayy! Are you guys so happy???? Please show so loveeeeee!

Enjoy!✨

Fall in love.. that is fine, but just make sure you fall deep enough to stay there forever.

-Ram Mohan

"Sweetheart" Al amin whispered into Ruqayyah's ear.

Her frown deepened "Don't talk to me"

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry? Thats not enough" She snapped "You don't care about me anymore, i told you i really wanted to go to the sleepover and now i am the only one missing and i know the girls had so much fun" Tears were now streaming down her cheeks.

Yasmeen and her girlfriends decided to have a sleepover yesterday's night at the tafida's (Al amin parents' house) after her bridal shower but al amin stopped Ruqayyah from going. She got really mad and refused to talk to him until today's morning.

He clasped her to his broad chest and spoke "Shhh... I care about you so much sweetheart, thats why I didn't allow you to go there. Its for your own good and the baby, I don't want you to be disturbed. And remember the doctor said you should be eating a lot and i know you won't do that when you go there"

She quickly pulled away from him "Now do you mean to say that I don't know how to take care of myself?"

"Noo.." He raised his hands up and chuckled "That's not what i meant, I'm sorry"

After minutes of pleading and sweet talks, she finally forgave him but the tears didn't stop.

"Come on! Stop crying, its enough please" He used his thumbs to wipe her tears away.

She sniffed "Seriously my lacrimal glands seem to have a little problem lately, now my tears are the most cheapest thing, i hate it so much that i get emotional and frustrated for every slight thing"

Al amin stifled a chuckle and spoke "Sweetheart its just the pregnancy hormones, please you shouldn't bother its a normal thing for a pregnant woman, okay?" He raised his eyebrows and cupped her face.

She nodded and sniffed again.

"Now get up and get ready, let me drop you home i don't want to be late for the daurin aure" He said pulling her up.

She nodded with smile and disappeared into the closet. She later came out wearing a pink floral free gown, her baby bump barely noticeable. Al amin had already donned his all white kaftan with a babbar riga.

"This cap will do right?" She asked, waving the black cap she'd picked from the closet.

"Perfect!" He grinned.