Chapter 27

Ameela💜

Chapter is dedicated to:
salmah_buba Salma_Remawa The_3_Cs Haphsertuh maryamaaa_u Zarah_m 💚💜

I love you guys!💋

I knocked on Ameela's house front door as I eagerly waited for it to be opened.

"Rukkyyyyy!" Billy squealed and clasped me in a bone crushing hug.

"How are you? When did you come back to Abuja?" She questioned as we walked into the house.

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah and i came back just yesterday, where is Aunty? And your pigeon head sister?"

"They are both in their rooms, lets go" She said and we both walked to Aunty's room.

We sighted her on the floor, typing something on her laptop, her back facing us.

"Shhh.." I made the shush sign with my finger, telling billy to remain quiet. I then slowly tiptoed to where Aunty was sitting and hugged her from behind.

"Auzubillahi!" She exclaimed, placing a hand on her bosom. Me and Billy burst out laughing at the expression on her face.

"Ruqayyah!" She sighed and shook her head.

I grinned, sat beside her and hugged her tightly "I missed you Aunty"

"I missed you too, when did you come back?" She asked as I pulled away "Yesterday"

"Allah sarki, shine you didn't inform me ba?, I would've made your favorite zobo"

I laughed "I wanted to surprise you, but Aunty you can still make the zobo it isn't late" I tried to make the best puppy face i could muster.

"Toh shikenan i will make it for you" She smiled smoothly at me.

I let out a squeal and plastered a kiss on her cheek. Trust me, This woman makes the most wicked zobo in the world, I swear her zobo is to die for.

"Let me head to ameela's room" I informed while she gave me a nod, diverting her attention back to her laptop. I walked to ameela's white room and saw her sleeping peacefully on that cozy bed of hers. The room was dead cold, i wonder how she was able to sleep like that nonchalantly without bothering to cover her body up.

Butthead.

I internally made an evil laugh as i think of my plan. She's so gonna be dead.

I noiselessly walked to her ensuite, making sure i didn't make any sound to wake her up. I found a cup and filled it with water then walked back to the room. Without hesitation, i poured the water on her face to which she abruptly sat up "Innalillahi ke bilkisu..." She stopped as she noticed it wasn't bilkisu but rather her super duper amazing best friend.

I started to laugh raucously at her reaction. It was priceless.

"You stupid idiot girl, you are going to be dead" She said as she quickly went to her shoe rack. She took the most tallest stilettos heels amongst her shoes "I'm going to grind your head with this shoe today" She yelled and i started to run for my life. Ameela could be crazy at times.