Chapter 31

ayooshalkali SURPRISE!!✨✨
hafsyyy 💕
Soamali 💟
hady04 💝
Humyra54 💘

Thank you for the votes and comments. I really do appreciate, much love❤️💗💙💘💞

Al amin's P.O.V

I was going through some documents on my laptop when i heart a faint knock on my office door.

"Come in" I ordered.

Murad, my PA, came into the view and stood in front of my desk "Sir, the clients are here, we're starting the meeting in 5mins"

I nodded and dismissed him wondering how time flies like an arrow, it wasn't long when he came in to inform me that we would be having the meeting in 2hours, now it was barely 4mins to the meeting. I sighed and walked out of the office and to the medium sized hall that was designated for meetings only.

I exchanged pleasantries with the clients and got to work. We were almost through when i heard my phone ringing. Seeing it was yasmeen, i excused myself hoping it was something important she was going to tell me.

"Sweet brother" She said sweetly from the other end.

"Uhm... What do you need? I know I'm only called that when my little sister needs something from me, So...?" I smirked.

"Sweet bro.." She chuckled "Its that audi i borrowed from you, wallahi you can say 'i told you so' for as much as you want, I won't complain or do anything, cross my heart"

"Uhmm... So?"

"I can even make your favorite shake if you want" She bribed.

"Oh Please yasmeen I don't have all day" I said looking at my wristwatch.

"Well, can you please come and take us home? Pleaseeeeee" I could imagine that grin she makes when she desperately needs something.

"You got to be kidding me kid, I'm in the middle of a meeting when you called i had to take an excuse to pick the call, have you tried igniting the car for several times?"

"I've tried like gazillion times"

"What about the driver at home?"

"He has to go and come with a mechanic, you know they have to buy a new battery and we can't really wait for that long because we are really buggered and wallah its too sunny" She came up with a excuse.

I sighed "Okay give me 20mins, i will be there in a tick, alright?"

"Yayy" She squeaked while i shook my head at her behavior. I hung up and went back to the meeting hall. Soon, we finished everything. I ordered murad to keep the files that i needed to go through and lock up my office.

Once i reached the school gate, i saw yasmeen standing alone by the side. I parked and hopped out then walked towards her.