Chapter 30

This chapter is specially for you saaderh_mh

Thanks for the love!💋💋💋

I yawned, lying down on my arms on my desk. If boredom kills, I think i would've been dead by now. I was presently in managerial accounting class, it has only been 30minutes since the class started but it felt like ages. Mr Solo classes are the most boring classes ever. I didn't grasp a thing ever since he came in.

My mind drifted back to the last Eid. The hawan bariki was really fun too, we went to Munjibir resort Kano. We went there very early around 12pm and came back around 7pm, so basically we spent our whole day there. Another BBQ was held there, a lot of indoor and outdoor games, contests and much more jollification activities. The next day, which was hawan nasarawa, we mostly visited my paternal uncles and aunties houses with hajia mama. We ate a lot of foods and of course got a lot of teasings from my aunties.

"Kai nana, you've lost weight, is this how we're going to take you to your husband's house? Its barely 6months to the wedding" Aunty hadiza had said. She's the only person that calls me with Nana.

"Its because of Ramadan but take a chill pill aunty dee i promise i will gain some more weight before the wedding" I said stuffing more sinasir in my mouth.

"Toh sarkin marasa kunya" She laughed and slapped my arm "Instead of you to keep mute or smile shyly ba? Yaran zamani sai da addu'a"

"Bari dai Hadiza, they are shameless, wallahi back then in our days da ance ansa rana ba sauran zaman lafiya, kullin kuka kamar ba kai ka kawo mijin ba, but now some of them will even be eager to see theirselves in their husbands house" Aunty Salma had joined, shaking her head.

They continued to bluster on how girls nowadays are so shameless while i eat my delicious sinasir. I didn't see how telling her I would gain some more weight was a problem. Nigerian Aunties sai addu'a. Ameela left after 5days and then BAM the boring life returned.

I yawned again, looking at the Homo sapien speaking in front of the class. I wonder how he would look like in an atamfa skirt and blouse with a head gear. I would remove his spectacles and make ameela doll his face up. She would shape that disheveled eyebrows of his, hide his dark spots with her magical concealer....