Chapter 6

'B' to da 'A' to da 'N' to da 'G' to da hey,
See anybody could be good to you,
You need a bad girl to blow you mind....

~~BANG BANG~~
____________________________________________________________

Al amin's P.O.V

Muttering Alhamdulillah, I pushed my chair back and wiped my mouth with a napkin.

Ya husna asked me to come and have my breakfast in her house since i left so early yesterday and astagfirullah, i kinda lied to her that i had an important appointment to attend. And since I was leaving with her pesky sister, she insisted on me having my breakfast here before we set off.

I couldn't believe i was going to travel with that girl. I was very sure she would annoy me to death.

"Uncle A." Ihsan shrieked, running down the flight of stairs.

"Hi, careful there." I picked her up and twirled her around making her giggle angelically, "Pumpkin how are you?"

"I'm good and you?" She asked with a grin.

"So as you" I smiled putting her down.

Ya husna came out from the kitchen with a bottle of water in hand, "Are you done?"

"Yeah I'm done."

She moved closer and observed my plate, "Wow, clean! thats great, you guys should get going then, you know its almost ‪9am‬, let me go and call rukky, you can sit in the parlor."

I nodded my head as she made her way to the stairs. Someone pulled my shirt and i quickly looked down to see ihsan staring at me.

I squatted to her height level, frowning when i noticed the sadness in her eyes, i held her hands, "Why do you look like you're about to cry?"

She sniffled, "Are you both leaving? You and aunty rukky?"

"Yes pumpkin but I will come visit sometime later, besides, you shouldn't be sad, I will call you everyday, that's what bffs do right, yeah?"

She grinned excitedly but it soon disappeared.

"What now?" I questioned, with raised eyebrows.

"But I don't have a phone."

Fish! I'd totally forgotten, of course, how could she have phone?

I quickly came up with an idea, "What about your mummy's phone? when i call she will give it to you and we will be able to talk till we are tired."

She gave me a thumbs up and we high fived.

Five minutes later, Ya husna along with Ruqayyah following behind emerged and we all moved out just immediately.

"Aunty rukky I'm not gonna miss you I'm only going to miss uncle A." Ihsan poked out her tongue at Ruqayyah.

"Well its not like I'm going to miss you too." Ruqayyah stuck out her tongue at her too.

Ihsan pouted, "I know you're going to miss me so much."

"Says the one who always bed wet." Ruqayyah smirked.

Ihsan's eyes grew wide and she quickly ran to hide behind her mother, who was laughing at her.

"Hey pumpkin its nothing, we all did that when we were young, I won't be shocked when i find out that rukky still hasn't stopped." I retorted and Ruqayyah's jaw instantly dropped.

She mumbled something under her breathe which made ya husna gasp, "What did you just say?"

Rukayya chuckled and entered the car totally ignoring her sister, I shook my head.

What kind of girl is she?

I settled in the driver's seat and closed the door. I looked through my tinted window and waved at Ihsan. They waved back and off we went.

****

Rukayya's P.O.V

The car was so silent, well peaceful silence. I rested my head on the window and stared at the living world outside. The trees... people... road... birds...

Heaving a sigh, I averted my gaze to the clock and I immediately wished I didn't.

Oh lord! 5hours more.

Seven good hours without uttering a word. I wonder how I would pull through that. I might just pass out. My God! It was going to be one hell of a journey.

He turned on the music and a rapping song suddenly blasted through the speakers.

Gosh! Only if he knew how much i hated hip hop. Yuck!

"Can you turn that thing off or change it?" I asked well more like commanded.

He didn't pay any heed to me as he kept his eyes fixedly on the road.

Giving me the silent treatment? Great just great!

But seriously i hated the song so much and it was already making me sick.

I decided to turn it off myself since he chose to ignore me.

"Why did you turn it off?" He turned to look at me briefly before averting his gaze back to the road.

"I hate the song." I answered dryly.

He shrugged and turned it on again. That made me look at him in disbelieve.

What is wrong with this guy? Well, Maybe he needs a restate.

I turned it off, "I said i hate the song and it is making me feel sick, its super boring." I raised my brows, to make emphasis, hoping it would pass through his head.

He looked at me and arched an eyebrow too, "This is my car and I don't want to see your hand on my things again, try it and I promise you, i will throw you out through the window. Save yourself the trouble."

What a nerve!

"I don't care just don't turn it on again."

"And Is that supposed to be a command or a request?"

"A command."

"Then make me." He turned on the song again.

"Why don't..."

"Shhh." He cut me short, "Can you please put a sock in it? Subhanallah, You're already giving me a headache."

"Ba zanyi shurun ba (I won't be quiet) until you turn it off."

"Okay then, go ahead" He challenged.

I bit the corner of my bottom lip, thinking of what to say.

I opened my mouth to verbalize words then clasped it back, there was no point arguing with him. Just a waste of my precious time and I really didn't have his time.

I saw him smirk.

Jerk!

1-0