Chapter 7

Nothing can change the way that i feel
I'm lost in you
Nothing can change the way that I'm feeling
I will die for you
Babyyy.....!

~~LOST IN YOU~~~praiz

____________________________________________________________________

I was laying on my comfy bed, my eyes closed.

Gosh! I was really tired, i prayed then took my shower and thats how i ended up on my bed, I couldn't even move a finger.

I hate long journeys. My feet were hurting really bad but sweet saratu helped me in massaging them, so i felt much better.

"Assalamu alaikum" Karima our other maid greeted after opening the door.

"Wa alaikumussalam" I replied.

"Ma said that you should come downstairs they're all waiting for you to start the lunch" She informed.

It was then that I realized i was really hungry. I nodded and dismissed her.

I stood up and walked to my closet then took out a sky blue atamfa skirt and blouse.

I quickly dressed up. It was when i was passing my mirror, i noticed my messy hair which looked like a bird's nest.

I didn't have time to comb it, so i quickly ran my 10 fingers over the hair letting it flow on my back.

It looked much better

Taking one last glance at the mirror, I tossed my dankwali on my bed without bothering to tie it then sauntered out of the room.

I stopped mid-way and blinked for a few times when i spotted al amin sitting with baba and mama in the dining area telling them only God knows what. I swear i've totally forgotten about him.

Mama's head snapped towards where i was standing "You kept us waiting, why are you standing there like a statue? Come and sit"

I quietly moved to the dining feeling uncomfortable because of my uncovered hair.

I took the serving spoon from mama's hand "I will serve" 

I served baba first then mama and it was now al amin's turn.

"What do you want?" I asked trying my best to sound polite.

"Anything" He replied casually.

"Don't say that, choose anything you like and don't bother to tell me if you want something else i can ask the maid to prefer it for you" Mama said ever so nicely.

He quickly shook his head "No mama its okay" He moved his gaze to me "Just serve anything"

And at the moment, I felt like slapping his face with the metal spoon i was holding.

I dropped my eyes, inhaled then served him fried rice with coleslaw and put roasted chicken in his other plate.

I sat then served myself only chicken and asked saratu to bring fresh milk from the fridge.