Chapter 25

Faruq!👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾 My fave!❤️

Dedicated to all faruq's lovers.

Al amin's P.O.V

I walked into my office with a salam and plopped myself down on the swivel chair. I looked around the room as i thought of ya sakina, she was the one that helped me in designing my office after abba handed me over this company. Everything about the room screamed cozy, It has a homey atmosphere yet so sleek and professional. Just the way i like it. No kidding, she did a great job.

Sighing, i removed my cap and placed it on top of the desk

Sighing, i removed my cap and placed it on top of the desk. Today was Friday. Thank God I didn't have to stay long. And there's no much work to do, I just had to review three more files and that's all.

I heard a beep from my MacBook and when I checked it, i saw it was a video call from faruq. 'He is definitely going to annoy the crap out of me' I thought silently and answered.

"Hey man what's up?" I said after his annoying face came into view.

"Nothing much man, i've got nothing to do in my office so I thought why won't i bother you a little?" He said in an exaggerated slow pace. I told you!!

"So disturbing my peaceful soul was the only solution that popped out of your big head? Huh? Brilliant!" I blew out an air in frustration, a little dramatic "Well bad luck, you better find another way out to your boredom because i have more important things to do"

"Now that you're shooing me i want to stay more and i know in the depths of your soul deep deep deep inside you want me to stay, you better stop pretending, man what is life without me?" He said with a smirk "Anyway, where is Zabin abba? Such a bad buddy, you didn't even tell me she got discharged from the hospital, sadly i heard it from yasmeen"

Ruqayyah would definitely dice him into pieces when she hears that name 'Zabin abba', she would prefer 'RAK' to that, for sure. Seriously I didn't even know where i got that name from, it was stupid at first but now i really like it.. Maybe because she hates it when i call her that and i think it kind of fits her.

I shrugged "What really matters now is that she's okay..."

"Uhm And you're more than happy that your soulmate is okay" He cut me off, grinning.

"Umar Faruq abdullahi i have got some things to do, please allow me, would you?" I said, trying not to smack his head from the screen.