Chapter 26

Aseeya👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

Everyone one falls in love sometimes,
I don't know bout you but it ain't a crime,
If you let me love you, love you, love you for long time baby,
If you let me touch you, if you let me love you, till the morning, oh

~~LUV~~ Tory
_____________________________________________________________

Chapter dedicated to saaderh_mh aishatuu__ UmarAishaYau 💕

10days later.

Ruqayyah's P.O.V

It was the 24th day of Ramadan and 6days or so to Eid-el-fitr in sha Allah. I'd been busy with school ever since i resumed, lectures, assignments, tests and whate'er. Thankfully we've been given 2weeks Eid break and I couldn't be more happier. I will be leaving for Abuja today in sha Allah and i just couldn't wait. Firstly, Ameela got back from saudi since last week, She didn't even tell me until the day before yesterday, please don't even ask me how shocked i was, I couldn't wait to knock her big coconut head. Secondly, Baba and Mama would be leaving to Saudi in the next 2days for umrah. I'm so gonna miss them more than how I'm missing them.

Yesterday, mama called me and informed me that sanilolo driver wouldn't come to pick me because his mother passed away, he had to go back to his village for condolence greetings. So I would be coming with al amin. Yep, you heard me right.

"What?... Mama, why?" I had asked. I remembered our journey from katsina to abuja, it didn't go quite well.

"I just told you the reason" Mama spoke from the other end.

"But why him? What about hajia mama's driver malam lawali?" I asked.

"He called me yesterday telling me he would be coming tomorrow for some business issues, kinga faduwa tazo daidai da zama, it will be even more easier, hajia mama would probably need malam lawali to run some errands for her" She answered. I let out a sigh. That wasn't a genuine reason.

He texted me and asked me to get ready by 11am. It was now already 10:50am, i zipped up my small luggage and slipped into my black and white atamfa; and a matching black veil.

 It was now already 10:50am, i zipped up my small luggage and slipped into my black and white atamfa; and a matching black veil