Chapter 9

I want you here and now
Try my best to fight you say i hate you but i always stay
Heyy... Heyyyy. Heyyyyy

~~NOBODY LOVE~~Tori

___________________________________________________________________

It was exactly a month since me and abdulazeez started dating, he was so loving, caring and everything. I loved him so freaking much, even mom knew him, she once spoke with him on the phone. Abdulazeez really stole my heart, he was everywhere, my heart, my bathroom, my bedroom, my closet, in fact my home, the whole house...

Every single thing was just peachy before baba twisted the whole thing.

I sobbed quietly memories of what happened earlier lingered like a spectator in my mind.

*Flashback*

I was watching empire on my mac when mama walked into my room. The very moment i lifted my head to look at her i knew something must be definitely wrong. So, I quickly sat up "Mama what's wrong?"

"Its nothing your father wants to talk you" she smiled or endeavored to, then walked out of the room. My heart started to tremble inside my bust, the mere thought of something really bad will going to happen to me, raked at my skin. "Ya Allah! Don't let anything bad happen to me ya rabbi! My maker" i prayed silently then inhaled and walked outta the room.

I opened the door to baba's parlor slowly still reciting some du'as, "gani baba mama said you want to talk to me" i said as i sat on the carpet, he nodded looking so serious.

Everything was just so different, my parents, the house, even the atmosphere itself felt different, baba never look like that unless he wants to talk about something so important and serious. Wallahi I couldn't even remember when last i saw him like that.

He cleared his throat and started "You see, this is a serious matter i want me and you to talk about" i gulped and nodded "My friend alhaji tafida came last two days which you were well aware of, he came on behalf of his son al amin to ask for your hand in marriage, which I accepted right away", i gasped in shock he didn't paid heed to me and continued "I knew alhaji tafida for almost all my life, he's like my brother, a blood brother from the same parents, he was the one who helped me when i have nothing, he was the one who came to me when i have any problem, his father even paid some of my school fees back in school, he was always there for me, he helped me a lot in my life, and i think it wouldn't be right to reject after all he has done to me, I don't even think i can ever repay him even when I give my daughter to his son. So, what i want to ask you now do you have any problem with my decision or any objections?"

I gushed back the tears that were about to start flowing, I couldn't talk I couldn't say a freaking word, i was just shaking inside, how could baba just accept his offer without asking for my opinion, it wasn't fair, al amin out of all people. Ya Allah!

"Why are you quite? Do you have any problem with my decision?" He asked again, "I... What... Baba.. He... I don't like him" i finally came up with a sentence, "What??? I didn't expect something like that from you" he looked disappointed, i lowered my gaze "please baba, I understand but..."

"Shut up" he shouted, something he never did before, "Give me one solid reason why you don't like him?" He questioned looking at me, i remained hushed because I didn't have any reason, i didn't have anything to say, "What do you think of yourself? Ko ban isa da ke bane? You will marry al amin and thats my final decision" he spoke before walking out of the parlor angrily