chapter 2

Darlington kept looking out the window as the bus came to a stop at his house. It was a house connected to their resturant, his house was just next door their resturant,  it even shared the same fence but thing is, he worked part time at their resturant to earn extra money and also to help out his other two sisters.

He got down from the bus and it zoomed off. It's not like he was the only person left in the bus anyways. He breathed a sigh of relief as he walked into his home, and the first person who welcomed him was Delphia, his older sister. She was a college student but she is on holidays she also worked the restaurant. She, like the rest had dark hair and emrald blue eyes, it was obvious they were siblings. She was on a white top and black jeans with her Gray apron.

"Darl!" She greeted hugging him and his glasses went a little off again from the impact "hey," he said warmly as his sister having breathing space and he adjusted his glasses.

"Aren't you going to change those glasses? they are way too big for you" she said moving towards the joint door at the far end of the living room that connected the resturants kitchen and their house. "Nope! i love my glasses!" He called back, taking off his bag and shoes and falling on the couch he breathed out. His arm over his eyes "idiot" he heard someone say and he lazily opened his eyes to meet that of Dorothy.

She like him had big round glasses and her black hair was in two braids, she pushed up her glasses and kept on starring at him intently........ "my shift is over, it's your turn" she said walking away, unlike Delphia and Darlington her blue eyes were a shade deeper.

Darlington lazily got up from the couch and changed into work clothes, taking his baby blue apron and loosely tying it around his waist, making for the linked door. Time for work....

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jojo got home tired that day, first day of school was always hard work. She fell face first on her king sized bed, grabbing onto a pillow and resting her head on it. Coach made them work their asses off since, like he said "I know all you slackers were slacking during this holiday, and I don't want any more slacking off you good for nothing slackers" jojo sighed touching her fringes, they were getting too long, and she remembered Darlington's hair..... it was long.... for a boy, it's like he doesn't go to the barber's shop or something..... it could cover his eyes if he weren't careful and then he'd be more clumsy.....

Jojo rolled over laying down fully and drifting asleep. She didn't have to worry about home work, she had a maid that did it for her.

Jojo woke up the next morning, all charged up for whatever coach and Sabastian had in stall for her. She freshener up, taking a leather jacket, black tank top and leather long pants. She ruffled her hair and used a little amount of gloss. That was the only make up she personally owned. She smiled to her self while looking at her huge dressing mirror.

Her room was a majestic room, it was decorated with black and gold highlights, she truly lived like a king. She had a king seat by the far end of her room, then the average things, like a walk in closet stacked with the latest shoes and clothes. She took her chain from the dressing table and ran down the flight of stairs, her breakfast already served.

"Dad is out on those trips again yeah?" She asked a maid walking past the dinning where she was seated on the masters seat

"Good morning josephine, yes, your father isnt home" the maid  Annabelle said.

"Hope he doesn't get anyone pregnant again" Josephine scoffed and Annabelle laughed and jojo smirked, looking as devilish as ever, she finished her breakfast and ran out to her silver BMW 2014. And drove to school.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

It's been two weeks into school, Josephine kept on looking at Darl and she studied him, noticing how he almost always had touch of baby blue on him, to the fact that he caword away from sports and to the fact his glasses were extremely big. And now, she decided to tease him.

Oh this would be fun.....