chapter 62

Darlington watched her sleep soundly. He smiled with a blush on his face. How beautiful she was. She looked right out a movie, resting peacefully. But then again he had to make breakfast for her. He put a light kiss on her forehead then climbed out of bed. He quickly freshened up and made his way to the kitchen, working on an easy mac' cheese with a side of bacon and almond sauce. He brew coffee for them both as he checked the oven for the mac' n cheese but soon felt firm hands wrap around his waist and in a low alluring but yet hoarse voice she spoke into his ear "good morning darling"

He stiffed up at first but soon relaxed in her touch as he felt heat creep up his face. He was scared to look at her, he definitely didn't think this through. "G-good m-morning Hermosa." He finally said, clearing his throat a little to not sound so close to a squeak. She smiled and placed her chin into the crook of his neck, breathing in his fresh scent.

"You reek." Darlington stated blankly putting a hand on his hip and breaking away from her hold so he could show her how serious he was. With his wooden turning stick in one hand and an apron on, he looked absolutely adorable. "Go shower. Now. Or no breakfast" he said nose up high and not ready to listen to reason, he turned his back to her, arms folded across his petit chest. Wrong move.

"Sure thing mummy" Josephine said with a huge grin as she smacked his ass and walked past him. Darlington jolted slightly from the impact and felt  flushed red and bent his head low as she walked out of sight. He shook his head quickly and went back to work. It would be best if he just finished off their breakfast so they could talk about her disconnection with her family members. He sighed but it was followed by a smile. He was actually really happy.

When she was done having her bath she threw on random clothes and walked to the dinning. Perfection it was. The foods on the dinning table was perfection. She said a quick prayer then ate. Darlington are small portions of food as he thought back to the previous night when it wasn't food he was eating. Josephine arched a brow to his reddened face and he bent his head low, stuffing his face with food.

They finished their breakfast and Darlington cleared the plates, while doing the dishes he felt warm hands around his waist and he smiled. She rested her face in the crook of his neck and breathed in softly. "Thank you for the meal darling." She whispered and he smiled. "Anytime Hermosa" he said. She turned him around and smiled. "I think a bit of a reward is needed" she said with a smirk. Darlington giggled a bit. Mhm. A loud bang and the door falling to the floor and Darlington lost his balance. He was shoved behind her and he didn't even want to know how she had a knife in her hand so fast at that point in time.

Three men in Black (reference it however you like) walked in arms behind their back. "Ms. Josephine. We'd have you come with us please." Josephine visibly relaxed but in a stern voice she spoke to Darlington "go inside." And he nodded repeatedly scurrying into the house. Josephine sighed putting the knife aside. "Rose owes me a new door." She said as she put her hands into her pocket and sat on the arm of the chair. "What's going on?" She sighed again.

"The funeral is being put on hold because of the prodigal daughter" the young one said which earned him a nudge from his senior. Josephine rolled her eyes. "This is pathetic." "And also," the one who hadn't spoken since said, handing her some papers. She took the papers with a questioning look but browser through it's information. "I knew it was more than just the funeral" Josephine said with a sigh. A habit she needed to get rid of.

Darlington couldn't help but want to eavesdrop. He hid behind the drapes and tried to be quiet as he listened. "Darling! Querido! Get your stuffs. We're leaving. " She said causing Darlington to jump a bit. She smiled knowing he was there all along. Darlington nodded and ran to get his things ready.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Alicia wiggled her brows at Darlington suggestively which made his scowl deepen. The fact that they would be flying a private jet was something that made Darlington excited but it wouldn't be Alicia's first time at all. While Josephine talked to the pilot and explained the loads to the body guards, Alicia and Darlington said breathlessly, "beautiful" realizing what the had both said they stared at it each other as though not believing what they had both said. They looked down, face flushed. "Ain't that some tension." The cop from earlier said handing Alicia a cup of coffee and nodding to Darlington.

Alicia and Darlington both began "look," and they stopped. "you go first" Alicia said and Darlington smiled great fully at her. "Uhm, s-shes mine now." He looked down. "I didn't say she wasn't. I'm just appreciating God's creation" she said smug with a smirk. "If you don't want anyone looking at her maybe you should consider hiding her away" Alicia joked but the thought did cross Darlington's mind even though it was for a brief second.

"Alicia! Darling!" And they answered when she called. They knew they'd always answer when she called.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The crowds whispered as Josephine came to school for the first time in a while and worse of all, she came with two body guards. "You know I can take care of myself right?" She said with an eye roll. They had become pesky and she was starting to get really irritated. If Josephine was the talk of the Town before, she wasn't anymore. It felt like light was practically being emitted from her body. Like the gleaners of her black diamond dress was suited for just her. Striking brunnet hair that fell in curls, red plump lips that were pressed into a thin line, eyes, hidden by her shades.

Her hands were decorated with accessories that could buy half the school, her bag included. "Well well well, this is where I find you" the woman said stopping in front of Josephine. She was almost Josephine's height in those heels that she walked in so proudly. Josephine was definitely not ready for the drama. "Hermosa!!" Darlington cheered running towards her. He had never been one to read the atmosphere. He was stopped by strong hands holding him back. "Let go" Josephine warned dangerously and Darlington stumbled forward. "oh my. Is this that doll, darling... Darlington right?" The woman said. Her smile almost made Josephine puke. It was a beautiful smile. "Y-y-yes. I am" Darlington smiled shyly. Josephine rolled her eyes. "well aren't you a pretty" she stretched her hand forward to touch his cheek but Josephine stopped her, too bad, the lady smacked her hands lightly away "-little thing?" She caressed his cheek and Darlington looked to Josephine for answers.

"Rose," the name befitted her very well, the woman was like a rose, never aging. "This is Darlington."

"Darlington, Rose," Josephine finished and she woman smirked taking off her dark shades, Darlington was staring into familiar storms of gray eyes. Josephine sighed.

"My grandma"