chapter 29

Josh sat by the fountain listening to music while he sketched. His headset a black beat by dre.

He saw long silky black hair inbetween his line of vision and his sketch.

He paused, the hair moving lower till it touched his book, he could see a very beautiful Dorothy staring at him. She had a hair pin and her glasses slightly slipping off.

"God you're beautiful" he breathed taking off his headset and and staring at her. Her cheeks flushed as she sat beside him.

"Why are you doing things to me?" She asked looking straight ahead. She seemed like she was asking herself and before he could answer she spoke again "what are you drawing?" She asked.

"Someone special" he said with a small smile staring into the distance.

"Ooooo your girl friend?" She teased playfully smacking his back. And he sighed pulling her by the wrist and close to his face so they were inches apart.

"She would be" he breathed onto her face looking from her eyes to her naturally pink lips.

"Lord!" He said moving away from her as he sat up. "I'm sorry" he whispered to her and she breathed out, tucking some loose strands behind her ear.

She was still with her clothes from earlier. And him too.

"It-" she cleared her throat "it's ok" she finally said.

They stayed there in an awkward silence when they both turned to be face to face and only a few inches away as they both opened their mouth to say something but they both just stared into their eyes.

"Dorothy!" Al screamed, ruining the perfect moment and Dorothy shot up and cleared her throat.

Al jogged over, she breathed a hi to Josh and he waved awkwardly at her. "So like I usually don't say things out loud but I can feel the sexual tension between you two" that was a lie. Al always spoke her mind no matter what.

"I-its nothing like that" they both chorused and Anne jogged over in her sport shorts and a track suit jacket.

"What's up with the sexual tension? I could feel it from a mile away" Anna commented and Al nodded in agreement with her sister.

"It's not like that!" They both said and Josh blushed harder getting up "escuse me" Josh said closing his sketch book as he walked away.

Anne shook her head at a Dorothy whom was still staring at Josh's back as he walked through some students and into the building.

"Does he really draw?" Dorothy asked Al who knew practically everything going on in school.

"Well..... from what I know, he hardly drew much but at 15, he drew a portrait of this girl.... Lyn? I think so. He brought it for this art exhibition and all that.... he said that he was captivated by her beauty and how colourful her hair was and how her body was. He was infatuated with her but after the art he was seen as wierd since he drew her almost nude with a tattoo that she had but no one else had seen. Or at least it was heard to notice. A small Dragon behind her left ear to be precise. She used to seat in front of him back in middle school so it was no surprise that he'd notice it. Also, on that same ear, she had four piercings which should be contra band but not like anyone did anything about." Al explained moving her hands for gestures while both Anne and Dorothy listened to her in awe.

"Woah" Anne breathed. "That was a lot of info sis" she commented and Al smiled proudly.

Dorothy adjusted her glasses. "Ok! I see how it is now!" She spoke as a small smirk tugged at her lips. "I just have to be prettier than her!"