chapter 25

Darlington steered in bed, getting up slowly to find Josh and Sebastian beside him, playing  a game probably.

He sat up and Josh put his phone aside.

"Ok pretty boy. Let's go get our slip" Josh spoke and Sebastian finally put down his phone.

"Do I have to go???" Darlington whined in between a yawn as he rubbed his eyes, looking for his glasses by putting his hands everywhere.

"If I stay too long here I might also end up gay. Nope!" Josh muttered under his breath.

"You make it sound like its a bad thing" Sebastian replied arching a brow.

"Nah man. I like girls. This dude is scary since he's like a girl but in a guy's body or a guy in a girl's body." Josh spoke confusing himself.

"But do I really have to go?" Darlington whined rubbing his eyes under his glasses.

"Get up darl" josh ordered and Darlington groaned. Getting up sluggishly.

Darlington, Josh and Sebastian exited the room, into the halls.

Collecting his slip, he sighed. He was expected to bring wither a suit or a gown. Like suit for guys and gowns for girls.

Darlington thought it was generally boring. He walked out with Josh to meet Dorothy waiting for him. He felt tension between Dorothy and Josh but his obliviousness didn't let him dig dip into it.

"I'm driving."Josh stated after Sebastian had excused himself.

"You drive?" Darlington asked surprised. Josh smirked.

He didn't answer as Dorothy fell in step with them. He pulled out the key to his Mercedes and unlocked it even though they were at least 5 ft away.

"You drive a nice car?  I'm impressed." Dorothy commented not waiting for Darlington before getting into the seat beside the drivers seat. Darlington sighed walking to the back seat and Josh took his seat in the drivers side.

"Alright guys, buckle up." He said before starting the engine.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ting!

Darlington cleaned his hand on one of the restorants towel, taking out his phone out of his baby blue apron pocket as he asked another chef to continue what he was making. He looked at it.

"Are you coming to the resort? I'm bored!! Can I come over??"

It was a message from Josephine. He found a small smile play its way onto his face.

"I'm at work but I could trade shifts with Dorothy if you'd like? Or I'd get off early" he replied rapidly.

He felt his heart beat increase and he found the feeling welcoming even though he knew he was getting way ahead of himself.

Ting!

"Ok, I'd come over and work with you. I am free till tomorrow" Darlington laughed.

"You do know I work in the kitchen right?" Darlington replied quickly. He felt his heart beat louder as one of the waitress came placing another other, he asked Sandra to attend to it as he continued looking at his phone.

Ting!

"I know!" Was her reply.

Ting!

"Wait were you making fun of me? I'm pretty good you know?" Came again and this time Darlington actu ally laughed.