Nothing Can Seperate You From GOD'S LOVE

Nothing can separate you from the love of God.

To the Christain who sinned and backslid. Repent to turn away from your sin but don't live in condemnation. God still loves you.

Romans 8:38-39
ESV

38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Return to your first love sis, but know what God's love means. It means that it's not dependent on you, it's not dependent on works but God Himself. God loves you not when you think you're good or when you fall, not when you do good or when you do evil. God's love is based solely on Himself and who He is, though He doesn't tolerate sin, His heart is for all of us to repent.

If you have been finding yourself backsliding (drawing further from God) and feel like you can't go back if you feel you're too far gone, if you wonder how can God take you back, maybe things won't ever be the same and the thoughts that things won't ever be the same cripples you. You're holding onto so much guilt, so much heartache, so many doubts.

I want to set you free with truth, I want to tell you that God still loves you, yes you fell, yes you turned away, yes you fell into sin but when you hear the voice of conviction, repent, remember that God still wants a relationship with you. God still loves you, don't let condemnation and guilt stop you from seeking God.

Stop running from God but run to Him.

So I challenge you to go to God in prayer once again and let your prayer be simple. Say "Lord I need you, I invite you into my life again. I desire to continue my walk with you and grow in relationship with you again".

And trust that God is there with you and happy to have you back.

-etty

Scriptures

1 John 1:9
ESV
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Romans 8:1
ESV
Life in the Spirit
8 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.