You're Worth It

To the person who's hurting right now-

I want to tell you that it's not over yet.

It may seem like it is. It may seem like you're entrapped within a box of steel and it suffocates every second. It may seem like the weight of the whole world is lying on your shoulders. It may seem like no one understands you, like you're all alone in this world. It may seem like the whole world is laughing, drowning in the pleasures of their lives, while you're drowning in the sorrows of yours. It may seem like the rest of the world is moving on, while you're falling apart. It may seem like your life isn't worth living. You just want to be done with it all. You want to give up.

But let me tell you this. Giving up... it isn't worth it. Trust me, I've tried. And I failed at it too. It's hard for me to admit, but I did. And then, I realised it. I wasn't meant to give up. I was meant to live.

And so are you.

It may not be easy. It never is easy. But nothing good ever comes easy. God gives us battles to fight because battles are meant to make you stronger. Each battle you face will shape you out into who you're meant to be.

And you're not alone. Each of us is a survivor in our own stories. There are hundreds of other people going through so many battles, but yet, they show up with a smile on their faces because they refuse to give up.

They may still find themselves in situations where they want to give up and just disappear. They break down to the point where they hit rock-bottom. But they push themselves to get up each time that happens. Because they know. They cannot stay down. They cannot give up. Because, even though it doesn't look like it, the world still needs them.

Just like it needs you.

When life throws at you the hardest challenge it ever can find, keep your head up. Show life that it doesn't faze you. After all, you are the hero of your own story.

You may not know it yet, but you're strong. That's the reason why you've made it so far. Each day you complete is an achievement. Every breath you breathe is a gift.

It may not seem like it, but you are beautiful through and through. Each and every one of your actions - believe it or not - is magical. You are loved and needed.

You were born for a purpose. And it is not to succumb and die.

The life you have, it's a God-given gift. Yes, it's hard. But it's worth it.

You are worth it.

~ Grace