Faith like a mustard seed

A mustard seed is the smallest seed in the world. You can barely see it. Don't roll your eyes just yet. I'm getting somewhere.

But when you plant this seed can become the biggest tree in the world. Unbelievable right? I know! But it's true. That why you need to have Faith like a mustard seed.

Faith is having trust in a particular thing or person. In this context, faith means believing in God, his existence and his divine power.

Faith means believing in God to fulfil that promise, answer that prayer, make that miracle.

It's not giving up on God just like He never gives up on us.

It can be hard to have faith, especially during hard times. I know it can. When you're anxious about that exam, that person that life changing experience, doubt can set in and weigh you down.

John 14:1 states do not let your heart be troubled but believe in me.

It's a simple request yet without obeying this instruction, things can get really hard.

You need to believe in God always. Have faith. In every situation it's important to remember that God's time is best. He will never abandon you, even when it looks like he has.

God does test us though, To see how much faith we have, and how much we believe in him. He uses challenges to sharpen us not as a sign that he's ditching us. So keep believing, he's up there and he knows exactly how you feel.

Hebrews 11:1 states "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"

It's believing not seeing. Don't forget that. Everything isn't as it seems. It's not over and God hasn't turned away. He's still there just like he's always been.

As long as you've done your part by working hard and praying to him, leave the rest. God will take care of it.

When you're feeling doubtful, worried or overwhelmed. This verse can give you a faith boost.

1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxieties unto the Lord for he cares about you"

When you pray, you're telling the enemy "I have faith in God no matter what" You're telling the Devil "I still talk to him because I know he listens"

Your faith is the basis of your relationship with God. Don't let anything take that away from you.

~Anne.