41

Second chances, A word use to manipulate every victim people will hurt you and then demand a second chance, if you give them one they betrayed you if you didn't they call you selfish and judgemental of there past, zahra'u couldn't leave but she couldn't stay either, shes been crying in her bedroom to a point that the tears dried out, she want to leave but at the same time she knows leaving will never solve her problem,
If she keep running away from her past she will run forever but then how can she even look at Bilal,
She hate that he was part of those monsters that hurt her, she hate the fact that he's mama's father and she hate the fact that he did this to her.

Forgiveness is something she find easy but she can't put everything behind and forget.

"Zahra'u."Bilal knock on the door he left earlier with there daughter, it's been more than 4hours now.
The door creak open and he walks in.

"I just want mama's clothes,
She need to bath it's getting late."he grumble, he grab few clothes from the ones tarred around the bedroom and grab the diapers before exiting the bedroom.

Zahra'u mind wander back to the incident with bashir junior brother and she quickly stumble out of the bedroom, she head to Bilal bedroom and barge inside gaining his attention from the bed where he's removing the little girl clothe, she quickly pick her daughter and bilal stare at her with a Furrow brow.

"What.........

"Don't you ever touch her again,
How dare you say you want to bath my baby, After raping me you want to molest my daughter, right?"zahra'u say crying and bilal shake his head.

The accusation is too much for him to handle.

"She's my daughter zahra'u how can you even say this things to me,
I'm just trying to give you the space you want."bilal say and zahra'u shake her head.

"I hate you,
Stay away from me and my daughter."she say and storm out of the bedroom with mama crying hysterically in her hand.

Bilal release a heavy breathe of exhaustion, he face palm and stare at his reflection in the mirror, he doesn't mind enduring all this as much zahra'u will stay with him he's ready to endure all the humiliation, she's hurt and he can understand that,
He wonder if she will be happy about moving out this weekend, Bilal want to leave his dad house mostly because his stepmothers and siblings doesn't like him, he doesn't care because they are least of his problem, all he want now is for his relationship with zahra'u to be normal so he can pay his mum a visit to seek her forgiveness,
He wonder if she's still living in Gabon or relocated back to Cameroon.
With a lot of thought in his head he lay on the bed, staring at the white p.o.p ceiling as his mind wander around thinking of all the people he hurt, surely he wasn't a son any mother will be proud of and he hope some day he will be a better man.

**********************
Few weeks later

"Eyyah it's not like that Amira,
Dr sadiq told me you finished your internship and i even ask for your contact but he said he didn't have."zahra'u say with a smile at the girl,
She brought mama for her dialysis, ever since the day she saw Mika'il with Bilal siblings she told him not to bother about taking mama to the hospital she will do it herself, so whenever is mama's dialysis Bilal bring her and take her back home.

"I thought you forget about us since you are now rich,
How is you husband?"she ask and zahra'u shrug as Bilal meet up with her with mama who's already asleep on his shoulder.

"Good morning sir."Amira greet and Bilal nod opening the car, he put mama on the car seat and turn on the car.

"I'm coming."Bilal say to zahra'u and she nod.

She's still upset with Bilal but she doesn't want to be too strict with him especially after doctor sadiq told her Bilal need a kidney transplant, the smoking and toxic substances he make used of in the past are taking karma on him.

"Zahra'u,
Let me get going, make sure you call me please."Amira say and the two bid goodbye.

For Bilal as bad as he hate to have the kidney transplant he knows it's the only way he will once again be close to zahra'u, when doctor sadiq told him he needed an urgent kidney transplant he wasn't surprise, he started smoking at 13 he's surprised he even last this long.
  His surgery is in two days time and he want zahra'u to know he's really sorry for hurting her just in case he didn't make it out of the surgery.

"Zahra'u."he call meeting her by the car and she look up at him.

"What did he say?"she grumble opening the car door as Bilal help her with the door, he wait until she climb in, he close the door and walk round the car.

"The surgery is in two days."he say once he climb the car.

"Good luck."zahra'u grumble and as bad as she doesn't want anything about Bilal to bother her she couldn't stop herself from thinking since she was told he needed the transplant.

"Zahra'u."Bilal call staring at her,
They moved out of his dad house but with zahra'u angry at him the house seems bored to him.

"I don't know if i will make it out if the surgery or not a...

"Bilal i don't care,
You making it or not won't make any difference in my life,
You deserve whatever it is happening to you,
Just take me home please."zahra'u say upset, she hate that she's treating Bilal this way but she can't help it anytime she sees him he just upset her because he remind her of that night.

For Bilal he wonder if zahra'u will give him that second chance, he want to be a part of her life, he want to erase all the pain he caused her with happiness, he want to replace the painful memories with happy ones but how can he do that when Everytime he try she pushed him away and that really break his heart.

Drop your comments and votes,

Zahra'u i love you but forgive my baby the punishment is enough i know it's difficult but please give us a chance.
...