TVD--11

The more mama's wedding approaches the more hashim find himself in a dilemma, two weeks to the wedding and he feel as do if he continue burying this forbidden feelings he's going to run mad, everyday a lady comes to the house to do what his wife told him as bridal make over, he barely sees mama the few times he saw her, was either she's heading upstairs or wearing one of those long hijab cooking in the kitchen.

"Murja is mama in this house at all?"hashim ask and his wife glance at him turning her gaze back month phone screen.

"Yeah,
What happened?
Next week Imran family are bringing he lefe,
Come to think of it,
Hashim you don't seem excited about this wedding anymore?"murja say and hashim ignore his curious wife.

He knows for sure mama can never be his, she's getting married to an Amazing man that will treat her like the princess he do always sees her as,
He's a very religious person, he believe not everything we want in life we get and sometimes we have to let go the most beautiful thing to be happy, he believes in fate, he believes whatever going on in one's life is already predestine, he will never ruined mama's happiness just for his selfish self, he knows somehow if mama belongs to him somehow the almighty will reunited even through the most unexpected circumstances.

"Hashim."murja call staring at her husband who's deep in thought, she have notice the slight changes in hashim, even do her heart is instigating the negative thoughts inside her, she doesn't want to listen, she's at a crucial moment in her life, nobody can understand her pain,
She saw the way hashim always looks at mama and she knows very much will he's in love with her.

"Hashim do you love mama?"murja ask staring at hashim who abruptly turn his gaze to her.

"What?
No. ...how can....

"Hashim I'm not an idiot,
I see the way you look at that girl,
Or is it the fact that you sometimes randomly call her name in your sleep."murja say with a sniff and Hashim shake his head.

"Murja........

"What?
Hashim i know I'm not the best wife material but i apologize,
I'm pregnant with our baby,
It's something you've always wanted."murja say with a sniff and Hashim shake his head.

"Come on murja,
I love you."hashim say and grab her hand gently hugging her into his chest,
He love murja for sure, but sometimes this heart have a way of messing up things.

"I love only you murja,"hashim say it's more like him trying to convince himself.
They stay a while in each other's embrace until murja fall asleep.

********

Usually mama is a morning person but today she find herself still buried beneath the pile of duvet on her bed, the dark bedroom cold and the slight sound of the AC calming the atmosphere, in just two weeks time she will be married, she doesn't know if she's happy or sad, she's happy that after the long wait the almighty bless her with someone like Imran, sad because she knows she's wanting someone else husband, her phone beep and she grab it from the bed not suprise to see the good morning text message from Imran, she drop the phone with a sigh and there's a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in."she yell and the door open revealing her uncle wife making her to sit abruptly.

"Aunty murja,
Good morning."mama say and murja nod, she walk to the bed and sit on the edge of the bed.

Staring at mama, murja realises just how much she's been mean to her, she is not proud of her attitude towards mama but unfortunately it's not something she can take back, she never realises that until she become pregnant, now that she's very close and staring at mama she can understand why her husband will fall in love with her, she's beautiful.

"Mama."murja call with a heavy sigh.

"Are you in love with my husband?
Your uncle?"murja ask and she can see the hesitation in mama, she studied law so it's easy for her to know when someone is lieing and right now no matter how hard mama try to hide her emotions it's written all over her Face that what murja ask her is in fact the real truth.

"No,
Ofcrse......

"Mama."murja sigh.
I know I'm not the nicest person but please don't try and seperate me with hashim, we are expecting a baby and.....I just want to spend the last days of my life with him."murja say and mama stare at her confuse.
,
"Mama the doctor diagnosed me with this heart condition, they said there's probability of me or the baby not making it during delivery,
I just .........

"Don't say that aunty murja,
You will be ok and I promise you uncle hashim and I have nothing going on between us,."mama say as she grab murja hand.

She doesn't want to be the reason anything will go wrong in her uncle marriage, for a while murja confide in mama.

"Thank you mama."murja say and the two talk for a while mostly about the wedding and amidst that conversation mama realises regardless how deeply in love she is with he uncle she can never be with him, she also find herself curious, is the emotions that obvious that everyone else notice she's in love with her uncle?.
**************

"Hashim sometimes we have to decide our own fate, if you really do love mama then tell her,
Look at you, it's obvious you are not happy about this, you are hurting yourself by keeping or trying o burry this."sadiq say and hashim sigh.

"Sadiq what can i do?
What if mama doesn't feel same way?
What about her wedding?
Murja is pregnant i don't want to add up to her problems, she's already curious about everything."hashim say and sadiq shrug.

"Sometimes we have to be a little bit selfish, not everything is about sacrifices hashim we don't choose who we fall in love with,
You can atleast tell mama how you feel, if the feeling isn't mutual the...

"Mama will never look at me that way,
I raised her up for the love of God, I am not even supposed to have this type of feelings towards her, she's like a daughter."hashim say in frustration and sadiq shake his head.

"But she's not your daughter,
Maybe that's why God chooses to put that feelings in you, hashim it's up to you, I'm going home, Amina won't stop calling my phone."sadiq say standing up and hashim stand up to.

"I don't want to ruin her wedding."hashim say and sadiq sigh tiredly as the two men exit the office.

The two continue talking as they head to there cars mostly sadiq trying to convince hashim to do what his heart want because it's the only way he can find peace as hashim think if how to break this news to mama, with that they both climb there cars and go there seperate ways.

Happy Eid my people.

I love you all.