TVD--2

"mama sai yau,
Since 2dyas ago sadiq have been saying you will come,
How have you been?"Amina, sadiq wife ask opening the door widely for mama to come in.

"Aunty mama."A teenage girl call coming out of the kitchen and embrace mama into a hug.

"Ha,an humairah,
I thought you are in school."mama say and the teenage girl pout.

"She got suspended again,
Humairah need prayers "Allah ya shirya" go and finish up the cooking."Amina say as mama smile at the teenage girl sitting with a tiring sigh on the couch.

"Mama,
How have you been?"Amina ask and mama nod with a heavy breathe.

"Fine aunty Amina,
Wanted coming since on Friday but uncle hashim is back and he wanted us to spend some time together."mama say as she drop her handbag on the couch.

"Uhmmmmm,
How's your aunty?"amina ask sitting next to mama who releases a heavy breathe as her mind drift to 2days ago.

"She's fine......."mama say with a pause as she feels her eyes start to pain a sign some tears are forming.

"On Saturday..."she say with a sniff,
Uncle hashim friend came to see me."mama pause with a sigh and wipe her tears with the sleeve of her hand.
"Kudra came to see aunty murja,
He thought she was me, when uncle hashim later told him i was the one he was talking about he said he doesn't like me but he really likes kudra."mama explain with a long breathe of exhaustion.
"I'm tired aunty amina, tired of getting rejected everytime, this is the 8th person this year that ..............
Am i not beautiful?
I'm tired of been alone and I'm not even getting any young."mama say tiredly wiping her tears with the back of her hand with a sniff.

"Mama everything is time,
When the right man comes he won't leave, you are still young,
Why are you even acting as do you are 30,
I married sadiq at 28, mama."amina say grabbing her by the arm.

"You will find love in the most unexpected place,
You will be with someone that will treat you right, rushing into relationship only make us do things we don't want to, desperation is very bad " tarin samari da saurin aure ba shi bane" just keep praying for the best, I'm also praying for you everyday, I don't want you worrying about this marriage thing, everyone get hitch when it's the time."Aunty amina say and mama nod with a weak smile.

"Thank you."mama say with and amina hug her.

She never understand why mama is worrying herself about marriage do she was once like her, having to see all your friends married you do always feel that insecurities building inside of you, but amina believe mama will one day meet her Mr perfect.

Mama spend the entire day at Sadiq house it's until around 5pm that she decide to leave, even when amina offered the driver to take her mama decline, hoping in the depth of her heart that somehow as she walk around the suburban area she will meet the man of her dream, some wishes comes true and it either make our dreams come true or shattered the dreams apart.

*****************
Hashim's pov

"I'm not angry because he said he love kudra, she's your sister and i will want exactly what's best for her just like mama but why will you call him to tell him mama have AIDS, that's very low of you to do."I say really upset and my wife snort

"I'm just looking out for.........

"You know what murja,
I don't know what you want with this girl but at the end she will still find that happiness you don't want her to find,
I'm fed up with you."I say and leave the bedroom taking the stairs to the parlour as the front door open.

"Mama."I call with a smile and she look up, she told me this morning she's going to sadiq house she doesn't look very happy but now she have a smile on her face that makes me happy to.

"Uncle good evening."she greet and I nod.

"Evening mama,
How's Amina?"I ask and she nod.

"She's fine, she said i should greet you."she say and i nod as her phone start ringing, she glance at the phone screen and turn off the phone.

"Uncle let me get change and help aunty in the kitchen."she say and i nod.

She quickly saunter up the staircase swiping her phone screen at thesame time making me to release a heavy breathe, I just want mama happy i hope she find a man that i can trust him to take care of her.

*****************
Mama's pov

Two days after my visit to aunty amina house i find myself happy, I met someone that day, he isn't very young but i was happy by his manners of approach he offered me a lift home and i accepted, we exchanged contact and he called me everyday sometimes I even lost count, this is new to me because i have never been in a serious relationship most of the men I've been with where mostly introduce by someone to me but this is different, he saw me and is interested in me so that makes me happy, it means he like me for me, I don't know what uncle hashim will think of him because he look alot older than me and he let me know he's married but he really do like me,
I'm happy that he's honest with me but then I'm not very sure uncle hashim will be happy about this, the idea of a relationship with a married man sound wrong but nevertheless i am keeping it to myself until i see how it goes.

"Mama."my colleague Abdul call and i look up from my phone screen.

"Na'am."I say dropping the phone.

"There's this man outside asking of you?he say and i stand up.

"Ohhh,
Ok, I will be right back."i say and quickly leave the pharmacy, I know it's him because he told me he's coming but i wonder why he didn't call to let me know he's around, I adjust my veil and head to the parking space.

"Sallamu'alaikum."I say gaining his attention from his phone screen and he look up.

"Why didn't you call me?"I ask and he smile opening the car front door for me.

"I did but it didn't go through,"he say and is staring at me from the car door making me to avert my gaze away with a smile.

"Maryam,
I know we just met two days ago,
But i really like you and......aurenki nakeson Yi"
I'm not a young boy that i will waste time in a relationship, I know what i want and it's you."he say and that sentence makes my heart melt and saddened at thesame time.

No one has ever say something soo sweet and romantic to me, but I'm scared that he will also leave after knowing about my health status.

"Maryam."he call again and i hummm in response before looking up.

"You didn't say anything,
Are you not ready to settle down?
I can still wait."he say and i just stare at him.

"What about your wife?"I ask and he release a deep breathe of exhaustion.

"I haven't tell her yet but i will if you agreed that you will marry me,
I promise my wife won't be a problem to us."he say and i sigh with a facepalm.

"I have to speak to my uncle first."I say and he nod with a smile making me to force a smile on my lips.

"You don't look very happy,
Is there a problem?
You can tell me anything."he say and i shake my head.

"I'm just.......
We just met you don't even know much about me."I say and he shrug.

"I will get to know you Maryam,
All that doesn't matter,
I will be traveling today, I will like to see your uncle when i come back if that's OK with you."he say and i nod.

"Insha Allah."I say gulping down the saliva in my mouth.

"Alright,
I bought this for you,
I will call you before i leave,
You take care."he say and i step out of the car.

I stand in his front staring at him, he is sure not the type of person uncle hashim will approve of, he's probably in his middle or late 40's but he still look younger than his age, uncle hashim is still very young tho.

"I should get going."he say and open the back door , he grab the few shopping bag and hand it to me.

"Thank you."I say with a smile and he nod.

"You welcome."he say and i step back.

I wait until he climb the car and drive away before i release a heavy breathe and head back to the hospital.

Drop your comments and votes.