TVD--12

"I will pick you up later,
Is there something you want again?"hashim ask with a smile and murja shake her head.

"Buy me suya if you are coming to pick me in the evening."murja say and hashim chuckle.

"Insha Allah."he say and watch as she enter her parents beautiful mansion before he release a heavy breathe of exhaustion, he took murja for her doctors appointment in the morning and she decided to stop by at her parents, for hashim he believe this is the perfect opportunity for him to confront mama regarding his emotions and feelings towards her.

Even do mama's wedding is about 13days from now he just want her to know, he look at her in a different way not as the little girl he always sees her with a lot of thoughts churning in his head he climb his car and start the drive back home.

**************
Mama's pov

"She left, she also drop the turaren wuta for you."I say walking around the kitchen to grab a spatula.

"Okay,
Sai kin dawo." I say and end the call with aunty murja with a sigh.

It's barely some days to my wedding, I have already buried whatever feeling i have for uncle hashim, I know aunty murja and i had a rough past but we are good now, with her birth complication i think getting married to Imran is the best option for me, beside it's not that my uncle will look at me in a different way, I have try all my possible best to avoid uncle hashim because it's as if anytime i see him my heart year for that forbidden feeling.

"I will come by end of the month insha Allah."the familiar voice of my uncle say and i quickly drop the spatula on the kitchen island and grab the plate of noodle.

"I will transfer the money to you, this evening."his voice say now very close, I quietly tiptoe to the kitchen sliding door and push it.

I quickly come out of the kitchen but suddenly collide into uncle hashim, I mutter a sorry and move aside to head for the stairs but is caught of guard when i feel him grabbing me by the hand making me to look up quickly at him but his attention is on the phone that's press to his ear,
He slightly brush his thumbs on my wrist and i swear there is an instant goosebumps around my body, I steal a glance at him again and this just seem weird, uncle hashim have hold me alot of time but this just doesn't feel comfortable, he i steal another glance at him and this time our eyes meet.

"I ask Amin to make the transaction this morning." He say with his gaze on me as if studying something making me to uncomfortably avert my gaze to the floor, I try wiggling my hand out of his grip but he refuses to let go.

"Ahmad I will call you back,
I'm kind of busy now."he say and quickly end the call.

I didn't look up but i can sense his piercing gaze penetrating on my body, I feel his finger slightly brush my forehead and he lift my face so i can stare at him.

"Good morning."I greet, it's almost a whisper, I feel so uncomfortable and i don't know maybe I'm exaggerating things but this is unlike uncle hashim.

"Morning Maryam."he say with a heavy sigh and let go of my hand, for some reason i find myself disappointed.

We stay in silence for a while and i decide to head to my bedroom to leave the awkward, tense surrounding.

"Maryam."he call again when i take the first step making me to halt by the kitchen screen door.

He sigh and facepalm, I don't know much about uncle hashim but i can see how nervous he looks, it makes me wonder what's on his mind.

"Mama."he say and grab the plate of noodles from my hand gently placing it on the dinning table close by as i stare at him for a while before averting my gaze to the floor.

"Do you love Imran?"he ask and i just stay quiet, I don't have a single feeling towards Imran, it's frustrating how we want something we can't have, I have learn that in life we don't always get what we want.

"I.........I try finding my words but couldnt, I open my mouth several times but close it shut.

"Maryam."he call grabbing me by the hand making me to look up at him, it's weird how he keeps calling me Maryam, usually include hashim calls me Maryam when he is upset about something but, today it's different than softness and calmness he use to call me by my name send this weird butterflies in my stomach.

"Maryam,
I love you."he say and i swear to God i feel my heart flip a thousand times, I look up at him and the seriousness on his face assures me he's not joking.

"I know I'm not supposed to bring this up, especially with your wedding few days away, but.......I do Maryam,
I don't know how and when i find myself in this complicated situation but i love you, I can't help but my mind keeps wandering back to you no matter how hard i try to push it away."he say and i remove my hands from his.

As bad as i want this to happen i know it's wrong, my wedding is in few days, Aunty murja will never forgive me, how can i even face everyone, this is like an executive level of betrayal.

"I can't."I say shaking my head and he quickly grab my hand.

"Maryam you don't love this boy,
You are not happy,
I can see it written all over your face,
I.........
Do you love me?"he ask and i stare at him for a while, if he ask me this some weeks ago i could have openly tell him i do but then sometimes the most beautiful thing we want always comes at the wrong time.

"I have to go uncle hashim."I say and he sigh.

"Maryam..........
You don't have to marry him if you don't want to,
I love you and I'm going to take care of you."he say and i shake my head flicking the tears from my eyes.

"What about aunty murja?
What about Imran?
What about the society opinion?
No, uncle hashim,
I love you, I do, I have always do but we can't be together, it's wrong."I say and quickly wiggle my hand out of his grip and head upstairs, I swing open my bedroom door and slam it to his face before locking it with keys, I lay on my bed and breakdown.

Should i go for what my heart want and be with my uncle or should i do the right thing by marrying Imran and make my aunty happy.

I love you all.