! bonus #2 !

so, this isn't related to adomania's plot at all lol so you can totally skip this

but celebrating chapter 50 i've decided to quickly properly (not really lmao) introduce myself to everyone who actually read all the way to this point

i'll start off with the things you might already know if you read my goofy ass post-chapter notes :)

so, hi! my name is something that i'll probably never reveal, though i go by lychee online!

my birthday is on the 15th of december, and my mbti is intj (though i only took the test for fun, i don't genuinely believe that it's very relevant to a person's personality)

i've mentioned that i was raised bilingually, and tbh, i speak quite a lot of languages; english, spanish, german, swiss-german, french, and italian.

i was born and raised in switzerland, my dad is swiss, my mother is from bolivia.

french and italian are languages i mainly learned in school, however i have a couple of friends who i can practice them with, since i don't take any classes anymore. but i would say i'm pretty fluent in them.

english was obviously taught in school as well, but the teachers were terrible so i took matters into my own hands and started learning it through books ans moviesz

i also have an older brother and a dog (though he lives with my parents — it's our family-dog).

yeah, i don't live with my parents anymore, but i'm only like, a 20 min drive away from them.

my brother lives in the same neighbourhood as me tho.

he's leading a business that he started at 16, and is honestly such a role-model in terms of mentality and anything business to me.

i started getting interested in kpop in (i think) 2018, and got introduced to nct in 2019. (fuck the graduation system)

though the dreamies are my favourite unit, i love them all, and am also very excited for the new members to join with nct tokyo this year!

i'm sure you've also noticed that i am indeed very renjun biased, though there's other biases for each unit. (127; doyoung, or taeyong, wayv: kun the loml, though xiaojun is climbing up the ranks lately)

some other groups i stan / listen to are seventeen, exo, shinee, red velvet, just the popular and more common stuff, i guess (a lot of sm, as you may have noticed)

i'm not very big on 4th gen kpop, though i watched iland in 2020 and grew really attatched to the contestants and therefore really like the debut-group 'enhypen' now. actually, i used to have 'enha and nct ult' in my description, but i've been losing interest in them lately.

i read a lot in my free time, like real books, not just wattpad. in fact, i've kind of stopped reading wattpad books lately, as i grew to like writing more.

and speaking of that; i am by no means an experienced writer, nor do i claim to be. i'm really just doing this for my (and also your, i guess) entertainment.

what i would consider my biggest passion is probably art, specifically drawing and painting.

maybe i'll share some of the sketches i did of the adomania characters someday :)

i also play the guitar, dance, and used to sing in my school's band, so i generally am very passionate about music.

i currently attend university, so if i ever miss out on updates, the reason is probably related to that.

also, y'all would be surprised to know how much i have planned for this series, so i feel like i'll be on this for a long time still, which — personally — i think is awesome.

i don't like self-promo, but just let me quickly remind you all that votes, comments, or just any kind of interaction is greatly appreciated!

well, that's the end of this very unnecessary introduction

the sole purpose of this was really just for you to have an idea of who's behind adomania 🤷‍♀️

and that was all i have to say, so see you tomorrow with chap 51!