CHAPTER FIVE

Worst day ever

Worst day ever

Artie and Hen were in the kitchen Artie just observing what Hen was cooking not that Hen really minded, but they both knew Artie wouldn't eat it anyways since the brunette in Hen's words had horrible eating habits which Artie always dismissed.

Buck came over and stuck his hand into the pan that hen was cooking her food in as Artie cringed at that.

"Thank god I'm not eating that in the first place I won't now since Buckley stuck his hand in it." Artie said unimpressed sparing a glance at the blonde man as he shrugged.

"Really?" She asked looking at him unimpressed "If you want some, just ask."

"I'm good. I already ate." Buck shrugs, "and Artie you won't eat it anyways you have already ate apparently." Buck said playfully as he grabbed a piece of fruit from the fruit bowl on the counter putting it in front of her as her brows furrowed slightly at the gesture as she warily pulled it off the bench.

"You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck." Hen tells him, "Don't think I'mma forget."

"For what?" Buck asks still chewing the food in his mouth as Artie rolled her eyes at his forgetfulness and speaking with food in his mouth.

"For the damn cookie bouquet, that I delivered to Chimney." Hen reminds him "The one with the get well card that I and Artie personally watched you sign." Artie glanced at Bobby at the table awkwardly looking away keeping off the frown on her face she wasn't going to frown, Bobby had his own personal business in that book and she didn't want to give him pity if he didn't want any pity.

"He's doing it again." Buck says ignoring Hen's comment after he spotting Artie glancing at Bobby, Buck's curiosity peaked.

"What? Eating dinner?" Artie scoffed at Buck.

"Staring into that book." Buck corrects her, "Come on, you two must have a line on the gossip around here. What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it?"

"Mm-mm. All I'm gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it.

"Trust me. I made that mistake three months into working here." Hen explains before sitting at the table

"So you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it." Buck asks them, raising a brow.

"No, even if we did it's his business Evan enough leave the captain and his book reading habits alone." Artie scolded him but Buck looked at her momentarily, "Well, watch this." Buck said as he walked away.

"Idiot." Artie said annoyed as she reluctantly ate the piece of fruit that Buck placed in front of her as Hen shook her head amused.

"All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, just make sure it's on the side that's already got a mark." Hen calls after him, they couldn't hear the conversation but Bobby looked mad. Then all of a sudden Bobby pushed him up against the wall, Hen and Artie looked at each other knowingly as soon as the alarm rang.