CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Merry Ex-Mas
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(I wont be doing Hen Begins since it's was before Artie joins the 118)

"It's this way." The man's wife came and rushed them to him

"Sir, can you move?" Bobby said as the 118 firefighters reached him.

"It hurts." He told them, Artie pursed her lips.

"Okay. Probably a good sign." Bobby nodded, "Just stay still. Can you tell me how that happened?"

"The snowman pushed me off the roof." He explained, they looked up to see a giant inflatable snowman on his roof.

"More like gravity." Artie muttered.

"Blood pressure is 120/70. Breathing is good."

"Shall we move it a bit?" Eddie asked as they then wore him out because, "There doesn't appear to be any spinal damage."

"Okay, let's put it on a backboard." Bobby said, he brought it and they moved it.

"Oh, looks like baby Jesus broke your fall." Chimney looked down at him.

"It's a Christmas miracle." Buck smiled looking at them.

"Are you ready?" Bobby asked.

Artie nodded as they moved him onto the board.

"Oh look, John, you finally got your wish. Everyone take pictures." His wife told him.

"This is the best Christmas ever." John exclaimed as Artie shook her head as she winced at the weird feeling of hands on her when no one was touching her so she moved back, Buck looked at her.

They had another call for a man stuck in a package.

"How long was he in the air?" Buck asked, a man was stuck in a package and was about to be shipped.

"The plane took off from LAX 18 minutes ago." Bobby explained, "It was diverted to the SoCal airport."

"18 minutes. That's almost long enough to reach altitude." Eddie said, "That's not good."

"The cargo is neither pressurized nor heated."

"Reckon he died?" Artie enquired.