CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

╔═══*

╔═══*. ·:·. ☽✧ ✦ ✧☾. ·:·. *═══╗
Fall Out
╚═══*. ·:·. ☽✧ ✦ ✧☾. ·:·. *═══╝

"Oh, I am one who called." A girl called out panicked as they arrived at a house where that had a call of a woman.

"Ma'am, what's the name of the victim?" Bobby asked once he reached her.

"Her name is Olivia. She is alive. It is a miracle. I see it fall from space." She told them as they walked into the house, "It fall all the way from heaven and land on top of her."

"You mean through her." Chimney said looking at the girl. The item fell all the way through the her and the couch.

"This can't be happening, right?" She panicked.

"Pulse is strong, airway's clear, breathing's good." Chim told them.

"CRT is good." Delia added on.

"Olivia, I need you to tell me your pain level from one to ten."Bobby told her.

"It's, like, a four, but it's throbbing." She explained before yelling, "How am I even alive? I have a hole in me!"

"Hey, Cap." Buck looked at him from under the couch and through the hole.

"It looks like left lower abdomen, might have taken out the kidney or at least lacerated it." Chimney explained.

"Can you wiggle your toes for me, ma'am?" Eddie asked, check did so "It definitely missed the spine, Cap."

"Yeah, and this weighted blanket contained the blast radius." Chim pointed to it with the flashlight, "Must have cauterized most of the blood vessels on the way through and the nerves too."

"That's why you're not in excessive pain, Olivia." Delia told her.

"Lucky me." She sarcastically stated.

"Yeah lucky you otherwise you'd be crying in agony." Artie scoffed as she grumbled feeling Delia nudge her with her elbow.

"Quit it." Delia sighed.

"Cap, we're gonna have to move her with this blanket." Chimney said before he sat up all the way.

"And that chaise is also fused to her, Cap." Buck told him before looking beside him "Guys! Guys, I-I found it. All the way from outer space. Should I grab it?"

"Doesn't belong to you, Buck. " Chimney said before speaking as Harrison Ford, "It belongs in a museum."

They all looked at him confused making him just shake his head at them.

"Whatever you just did stop it, Han." Artie pursed her lips.

"Okay, we're gonna need the saws, both of 'em." Bobby told them

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Did you say saws?" The file asked before turning to  "Did he say saws? Did you say saws?"

"Yes he did." Delia said.