CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Awful People
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Artie finally sat on the couch during her shift at the firehouse, the 118 had seen her avoid sitting unless it's in the engine for days now, so when Buck saw that he was surprised.

"Hey Ice, want some coffee?" Buck asked from the counter.

"Yeah." Artie muttered as Buck made some coffee for himself and for her as he carried the cups over to her as he sat down a bit away from her and handed her cup of coffee.

"Maddie told me that you came by one day."

"Damn her." Artie shook her head.

"Oh well." Buck grinned as Artie rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Thanks." Artie said stiffly as she took a sip.

"No problem." Buck beamed, he was observing her as he frowned seeing a bruise on her collarbone.

"You doing okay?"

"I hate when you ask that because then I snap at you." Artie huffed.

"Well last time you snapped was because I pushed too much in Hen's words."

"You did." Hen looked at Buck, the blonde man nodded, the team moved away to give them some privacy and they couldn't hear anything now.

"I did, I'm sorry for that, you said no and I normally don't ask after one time." Buck apologised.

"It's fine, I asked for it." Artie snorted.

"No you didn't." Buck denied.

"You know how you said that therapist-?"

"The bitch I said took advantage of you?"

"Yeah." Buck nodded slowly, he didn't see it that but the facts Artie pointed out proved it was assault.

Buck and Artie were on the curb with the containers of flan in each of their hands.

"How was the therapist after the roller coaster accident?"

"It was fine, we slept together during a session." Artie paused at that.

"I'm so sorry." Artie said.

"For what, you didn't do it?"

"You're fucking joking?" Artie questioned in disbelief.