CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Dosed
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"You think she'll wake up soon?" Buck asked as he looked over at an unconscious Artie who had passed out a few minutes ago.

"I hope so." Everyone said, Artie blinked as her vision came back into focus as she sat up.

"Artie." Chimney said in relief as Artie nodded in acknowledgement.

"Who is he?" Eddie got straight to the point despite the looks he received.

"Father or well I technically call him sperm provider he didn't act like a dad, dads don't endanger their kids." Artie muttered.

"He killed your mom?" Hen asked appalled.

"Yeah." Artie said, "Not the worst he's done though." Artie added on.

The 118 had a mixture of expressions on their faces at that remark, they wanted to ask but she'd push them away.

"Anyway." Artie huffed as she stood up as the alarm rang soon after she stood up from the couch, they wanted to ask more but a sharp look from her made them drop it entirely but they were still thinking about the revelation in the back of their minds.

"Hey, stay down! Stay down!" Athena screamed, a helicopter had crashed "The pilot said over the radio that they were having mechanical problems. Looks like he tried to put it on the field there."

"Yes, it got closer." Bobby shouted back.

"Yeah, not close enough." Athena nodded, then saw the people getting closer. "Get down, people, move! Move! Come on!"

"Okay, guys, we're going to chicken out, go behind these bleachers. Eddie, after we get the people out, do you think you can kill this engine?" Bobby asked.

"Think about it, I'm just worried about dynamic rolling." Eddie explained.

"The dynamics what?" Buck yelled back.

"We change the weight ratio when pulling people, everything could tip over, rotors could break." Eddie explained.

"And then flying rocks will be the least of our problems." Bobby added.

"Okay, visors down. Let's go!" Bobby said as they ran under the stands and to the helicopter and saw the two people inside "Buck, get her out of the".

"On that, Cap." Buck yelled back as Artie opened the door for him, "Put your arms around me." Buck said to the person.

"Gotta keep it moving. Okay." Bobby shouted as the helicopter began to rock