CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Ocean's 9-1-1
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After that call from Freddie she was on edge even more as she always glanced outside when she was with the others, they did question it a lot and Kyle was worried about her too along with Athena since they knew she had a stalker.

She was at the 118 now after a while, she wasn't exactly happy with her still crashing at Kyle's she felt pretty bad, but she did have occasional conversations with Maddie about stuff when Maddie wanted to talk to Artie.

Artie was honestly displeased with the looks she got from the team every time she got a call or text as they all thought it was her stalker, Buck was frustrated with her attitude towards it by her acting nonchalance when they 'weren't' watching.

She laid on the couch a bit uncomfortable since she had a nightmare about the assault as she bit her lip.

"Are you okay?" Hen asked as she nodded.

"Fine." Artie replied.

"Okay." Hen smiled slightly, "you gonna help out with the welcome back party?"

"No, Chimney and I aren't that close, I don't deserve to help." Artie explained rubbing her face as she flinched at the memory of her nightmare, Hen nodded slightly as the alarm rang out.

The 118 stopped at a bank before getting out of the truck and unloading what they would need for this call.

"Airway is clear. No MedicAlert bracelet." Chimney informed as he checked the man on the ground, "Jaws are not clenched. Tongue is neutral."

"Okay. Start him on O2. Ten liters." Bobby said before turning to a worker, "You said there was a second patient?"

Bobby left with a worker after that as Artie observed him.

A few seconds later, Bobby returned to the room.

"Everyone, stop what you're doing right now. Artie, Chimney, Buck. Walk away. Walk away." Bobby said as they entered the room, they all backed away, "I need everyone's attention. We are now preparing for a possible chemical exposure incident. That means no one goes in, no one goes out. We can't risk spreading whatever may be present here."

"Hey! Hen!" Eddie shouted as the vault door began to close on her after she entered.

"Hen, are you copying?" Bobby said afterward they couldn't open the door.