CHAPTER NINETEEN

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Haunted
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Artie was pretty tense since the hallucinogen disaster a week ago and she had been struggling with eating, drinking and self harm and the flashbacks since her assault she hated it and she was still struggling with it and the random panic attacks she received from the memories.

She moved away from Kyle's place just living in her car not that she told anyone that's what she lived in for the moment, she was warily kept looking around everywhere she walked in case Pete her father decided to do something, so far the authorities haven't found him at all and the police have informed Artie to be careful incase he does go after her, Athena offered to come get her or have an officer with her any chance Artie needed.

Artie always declined though.

As they were at the firehouse and a mail man came to the 118 lounge area.

"Can we help you?" Bobby asked politely.

"Yes, sorry Captain Nash but there's a letter and flowers that had to be delivered here for an Artemis Roseleigh?" Artie was just sitting nearby as she looked at the mailman as he held the envelope in between his fingers.

Buck grumbled, he prayed it wasn't from Kyle, he hated Kyle as Chimney bit back a laugh from Buck's expression.

"Thanks." Artie muttered as the mailman left and Artie opened the letter and saw a photo fall out and she furrowed her brows at the sight.

Buck got up and walked over and he snatched the photo.

"Hey!" Artie said.

"Why'd there a photo of a mutilated corpse?" Buck asked in disgust as he pursed his lips as Artie looked away.

"Artie..." Hen said slowly, seeing how tense she was.

"That's the guy." Artie confirmed.

"The one who raped you?" Buck asked as Artie slowly nodded.

"Who killed him?" Bobby cringed.

"I have an idea but uh..." Artie looked away.

"You were..." Chimney didn't want to say it.

"Before the earthquake." Artie grumbled as she frowned, "his name was Gabriel O'Loughlin." Artie sighed, Artie was looking at the peony bouquet of red peony flowers and a letter she had just opened.