CHAPTER FOURTEEN

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
7.1
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

TW: Sexual assault, panic attacks, drugging, self blame, self harm.

Artie scratches the back of her neck with a frown, she had just gotten off shift from the firehouse and now she was drinking again, if only she knew how bad it will be tonight.

Artie was drinking another bottle of a vodka cruiser as she glanced up and a few hours later at around 9 pm she was walking around the city, she was aware of some creep eyeing her down at the bar so she paid for her things and left warily looking around as she stumbled, but she didn't understand why she was stumbling so much, she only had 4 drinks since 4 pm after work and she never left her drink unattended so someone must've spiked her drink without her noticing as she blinked and she struggled when someone touched her arm.

"You alright?" The man asked with a subtle smirk as he noticed the disorientation the woman had received from being roofied.

"Fine, don't touch me." Artie said trying to move away as her vision blurred as she looked around seeing they ended up in the nearby hotel which wasn't the motel she was living at at the time as she blinked her eyes fluttering as she tried to move back when she was in the room and she felt like she couldn't breathe with how restrictive the air to her lungs suddenly got, he grabbed her wrists.

"You're a pretty young woman you know that?" He said with a grin as she sneered at him.

"Get off!" She said but he cornered her.

"I'll get off when I feel like it." He said as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell unconscious.

Hours later she woke up in a deserted alleyway, her clothes were slightly torn especially her jeans, Artie gulped as she winced at how sore she was everywhere especially down there as she stumbled around for her handbag as she saw the handbag and she got her phone as she held back tears as she saw the bruises on her wrists, Artie noticed it was around 4 am.

"Kyle?" Artie croaked out as she coughed harshly.

"Artie?" Kyle sat up from his bed in alarm.

"I need you to pick me up." Artie sent him the pinned location of her.

"I'm going to you now." Kyle assured her as he drove to the place after 15 minutes as he walked over seeing her state as he cursed himself.

"Come on." He whispered.

"What happened?"

"Guy from the bar, he somehow drugged my drink, I never left it unattended." Artie whispered as he nodded softly.