CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Rage
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Artie rubbed her face getting up from her bed, she hated being kept of work, really hated it, she was fine after the tsunami or even after getting shot and assaulted so why was Bobby so insistent she heals from all three tragedies, Artie uncomfortably rubbed her neck near the collar of her shirt.

"You alright there?" Kyle mused, he was in his suit looking over the statistics of one of his resorts or what not, not that Artie was really interested in as it was early in the morning.

"No." Artie scoffed, she didn't feel like doing the lawyer conference thing or whatever it was meant to be called, Artie had no interest on being questioned over bullcrap, Bobby shouldn't have his personal feelings in the way when he worries of his team but Buck shouldn't be so impatient either it's like he forgot he was coughing up blood because of his own negligence to his health.

"You want me to drive you to it?" Kyle asked quietly.

"No, it's fine." Artie fiddled with her buttoned up shirt.

"Nice of Buck to sue, huh?" Kyle asked sarcastically.

"No not really." Artie huffed.

"Well uh I should go, bye Kyle." Artie nodded.

"Bye." He waved at the brunette he watched her leave.

A short while later Artie entered the lawyer floor, pulling at her collar as she entered the lounge area.

"Artie." Bobby spotted her and the other 118 members looked up.

Artie nodded slowly, "Hi." Artie sighed.

"You okay?" Hen asked the younger woman.

"Not excited." Artie rolled her eyes glancing at the door to the lawyer room.

"Neither of us are, Artie." Chimney and Delia said in unison.

"Hmm." Artie hummed not listening very well, after everyone else had their turn talking to the lawyer with buck in the room.

"Your turn, kid." Bobby frowned, Artie nodded slightly and strolled into the room shutting the door as she sat down, Artie didn't dare look at Buck but she stared at Chase Mackey across from her.

"So, Artie-"

"Artemis." Artie corrected him simply, Artie hated people who weren't people she was acquaintances with to call her a nickname.