Chapter 1

**************

Hello dear Readers, I hope you love this cute love story of a ruthless billionaire Lucas Weissman and a simple yet kind girl Freya Keller. Please give lots of love to the story, it is my first work ever to be completed. I hope you like my new attempt at Romance fiction. 

Hello dear readers, I'm now writing the second book in the Identity series named "PRINCE'S IDENTITY". I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as the first one. Spread the word, guys! <3 LK

Here's the link to the first chapter!

https://www.wattpad.com/816289884-prince%27s-identity-1-horse-carriage

***************

***Lucas's P.O.V ***

I know she hates rich people but I should meet her, I should apologize to her, I should take care of her. She wouldn't allow me to if she knows my true identity that I'm the only heir of Weissman's business empire, Lucas Weissman. So this disguise is necessary. I dyed my hair to brown as opposed to my jet black hair and had a grey contact lens on to mask my original blue ones. And with this beard and lip piercing, there's no chance anyone will recognize me. I'm usually clean-shaved and wear expensive Armani suits to fit my billionaire's image. Now I'm in this white hoodie and Nike runners, like a guy next door. This new identity is a must. An identity for her forgiveness.

I entered the "Brown's Pasta hub" breaking my flow of thoughts.

There she is in her pink tee shirt and light blue jeans with a white apron and her hair made into a bun exposing her sexy neckline. The way she's cutting the tomatoes makes one wonder how could such soft and smooth fingers be so crafty. I was taken by surprise when she lifted her head a bit and our eyes met.

She raised her brows as if to question who this intruder is in her kitchen.

"Hello.. hi I stuttered" I couldn't look into her piercing big brown eyes.

"This is a staff-only area Sir, the kitchen is off-limits for customers," she said with a small smile on her soft pink lips. Very kissable lips indeed.

I put a brake on my train of thought before they end up with me on top of her at the kitchen table. It is not good for my poor heart. 

"I am Lu...Leo, Leonardo Benjamin can call me Leo, I am appointed as a new helper for the kitchen" I stuttered again.

"Oh yes, it's you, Mister Brown told me about yesterday. I'm Freya Keller, So when do you start working"?

"Now is good" I replied.

"Okay, can you help me with cutting these onions then"? she handed over the knife to me and I felt the shivers down the spine when our fingers touched briefly.

Oh shit! I don't know how to cut an onion. Let alone cutting vegetables I have never even laid a foot inside the kitchen before. All my life I was trained to be a ruthless businessman, manager of billions of assets, heir to one of the most powerful families in the country. I should have opted for a delivery boy or something, but then I can't spend much time with her if I'm gone out for deliveries. I should do this. I slowly started peeling off the onion skin and started cutting delicately as if I'm cutting up a specimen in a biology laboratory.

Ouch! There's blood everywhere. Shit, she saw me.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? You've cut yourself"!! She screamed. She immediately ran towards the storage room and got the first aid box.

"I'm very sorry Miss Keller, I...I actually don't know how to cut vegetables I've never worked in a kitchen before. I'm in dire need of money and Mr. Brown is a good friend of my uncle, so he gave me this job" I cooked up some ridiculous story in minutes before she gets any doubt.

"You are impossible, you should have told me that before, see how you've hurt yourself, I hate people who lie, don't you ever do that again, if you don't know something ask me, I will teach you," she said with a harsh voice like a teacher lecturing a small kid while nursing my wound with her smooth and silky hands.

I just can't help but look at her and chuckle at her pretense to be hard on the outside when she was really a soft soul inside.

"I'm I'm sorry Miss Keller, I won't let that happen again," I said firmly.

"You can call me Freya" she finished dressing my hand. 

*****************