Chapter 11

********* Lucas's P.O.V *********

"Freya! thing is I have a spare room in my apartment, you can live there if you want until you find someplace suitable. Besides, I owe you money!" yup! this is my brilliant idea to keep Freya closer to me and get what I want.  

"That's great but.." she paused. 

"But what?"

"I'm not sure if it's alright to share the living space with your co-worker, what will the guys at the hub say"?

"Well you're not obligated to tell them where you live, are you"? I talked logic.

"That's true..if it's okay with you can I take a look at the apartment first"?

"Sure whenever you say"

"How about now"?

Now?..crap! I can take her to my million dollar mansion penthouse in the city center now but that's not we want right. But if I say no for today she might change her mind and ask Howard for help tomorrow which I would never ever want to happen!

"Sure now...How about we have dinner first, and then we go"? I tried to stall her. 

This would buy me enough time to contact destiny to arrange a place near the hub. 

"That's great! What do you wanna have"?

"Whatever you want" I chuckled.

"Hmm how about Chinese? I know an awesome place nearby"! she said joyfully. 

"Cool!! Let me grab my stuff and will meet you outside the hub" 

Holy freaking bat shit!! Why Destiny is not answering my calls?? Every neuron in my brain is firing up.

"Hmm..this is amazing" a moan left from Freya's lips tasting the delicious fried dumplings. "This is the best! Of course after pasta " she giggled.

I couldn't concentrate on the dumplings, noodles whatever the edible thing that was in front of me or even the sexy moans she's leaving because of the delicious stuff she's putting inside her mouth as I'm trying to reach Destiny. 

I'm dead today, destiny's still not picking up the phone

Then I remember Robert will be waiting near the hub to pick me up usually. I excused myself to use men's bathroom and I gave him a call.

"Hello, Robert! I need you to urgently arrange a low-end apartment with two bedrooms for me near the hub, the apartment should look it's been used not a new one" I ordered.

Robert texted me the apartment address and the password to enter within the next half an hour.

After finishing dinner, Freya and I walked around five minutes and reached the address that Robert gave me. The apartment has a small living area with a small couch and a TV station. The two bedrooms are facing each other connected by a hallway with a common bathroom. One is spacious with a king-size bed, a small table desk, and a built-in wardrobe while the other one has a small bunk bed with table desk and wardrobe. The Kitchen is medium-sized equipped with all basic appliances. The whole apartment has white walls with white furnishings. It looks a bit used and has a cozy feeling, exactly like the way I wanted it to be.

"So cute! Is that you Leo"? Freya picked up a phone frame which fell on the ground near the bunk bed. 

I turned around in surprise, it's a portrait of Robert and me, I was kissing his cheek with a ball in my hand! I was 4 maybe 5 years old there. What the hell that picture's doing here?

**************

How do you like the way story's developing so far guys? 

Please give me your valuable suggestions and lot's of love to Billionaire's Identity <3: LK